You NEVER knew she was pregnant...she's lived with her boyfriend for the past year...but you know she loves you...she's just been afraid to tell you...she's 17...do you support her? (Of course!)
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 13 Answers Oct 25, 2012 in Motherhood

If I were with the situation of the girl what I really need the most is my mother's SUPPORT, LOVE, and GUIDANCE.

Best Answer

I have no baby girl of my ow. Yet. But: If my baby girl gave Birth to Her Own baby girl, I'd b Happy, Proud, Enthused, & I'd Trust, Love, & Support her (and Help her with the baby,) in Any/EVERY way I could!

Best Answer

Of course I would, and I would love and support her and that baby with every thing I've go to give. I know support can make or break you because I was in the same situation and my father welcomed me back with open arms and if he didn't I may or may not have gotten out of an domestic violence situation.

Best Answer

I would love her, without question

Best Answer

How would you not be able to notice she's pregnant?

Best Answer

All babies are gifts from God.

Best Answer