I am in my ideal job. What holds most people back is fear of the unknown and lack of confidence in themselves.

Best Answer

Something in Music (rock)/ Or acting ;]<br />
Would love to have the confidence to do either or both, I like it as I love music and have allways wanted to learn how to play guitar & Drums. Plus you get to be creative with allsorts in music and In acting To.<br />
Me is holding me back lol, But things can change so nothing i guess if you really want something

Best Answer

composer, like how it was back in pre 1900s, where people just spent their entire life composing pieces for ballads or symphonies or concertos for aristocrats or for public performance. That kind of stuff is almost non existent now, but Id like to be able to express whatever i want to express through sound. no matter how complicated or sophisticated.

Best Answer

Mortuary science, its amazing in every way I love the passion behind it and the knowledge you hold about funerals, guidance in allowing to living to let go its very personable and deep...<br />
saadly I am keeping me from getting into the field school is 3 hours away and right now I am 21 and a bartender so in a way i have my ideal job for where i am in life :)

Best Answer

My ideal job would be to own my own business. I have a list of ideas I would love to do, and they are all very different. I haven't done so because of the uncertainty of the economy now and also and mostly because of money.

Best Answer

My ideal "job" would be to open an animal sanctuary. What's holding me back? Lack of land, money, and pretty much everything else I need to do it.

Best Answer

A tour guide?? Since i love to see many countries. Nothing holding me back actually, i love your question!! Make me question myself now, thanks!!

Best Answer