I'm not watching movies and such and they keep returning...They are way to real for me...lol
vickieprince vickieprince 51-55, F 15 Answers Dec 30, 2012 in Community

i sent you my photo dressed as a werewolve

Best Answer

Fritos, pickles, and chili before bedtime.

Best Answer

i dont know about werewolves but i have them about vampires i punched the dentist as i came out of the anesthetic after i had a tooth out i saw blood and freaked out and punched him as he leaned over to check me

Best Answer

You met one recently but don't know it yet...

Best Answer

Tell him to shave a little closer next time.

Best Answer

Maybe it's the foptarts on EP who think that just because they see something on tv, and are weirdos, they qualify for anything other than foptartdom.

Best Answer

Well it's some what similar to me having nightmares of being chased by vampires but I wasn't watching or reading anything with vampires. ba<x>sed on experience, I dream stuff like these whenever I feel really stressed (an exam, a family problem, etc.) or the humidity in my room is way to hot for the proper comfortable sleeping environment and caused me to have nightmares

Best Answer