startingpointguard33 startingpointguard33 26-30, M 21 Answers Apr 2, 2012

Disrespect

Best Answer

me2

Best Answer

I got blocked by a girl whos initials are SJ because I got too close to her and well pushed too far on her poor relationship. I never thought I would see or hear her again when one day her partner messaged me asking if she was cheating on him after reading a post I had written about her (which was true btw). Needless to say I got hold of her through the one medium I knew I could and we talked for a few hours and about what to do. To my surprised she unblocked me on EP and give me her yahoo name and we continued talking on skype face to face to most nights for 3 hours or so. The friendship became more than friends when another girl came back into my life and she fought her off and we became closer and closer every single day, she told me she loved me. Then she realised she needed time out to figure what to do be with me 5000 miles away or be with a guy she knew but hated at times (her true love). She decided after coming back early it was him because in my opinion it was the safe option. So she closed her EP account and went away for a day before reopening a new one, the old has now got me blocked (but this was by her partner) and her new account has now been deleted for no reason that I am aware of. So essentially I have been blocked by the same girl on EP three times, and why because she knows we should be together and not her and her partner and she isn't willing to accept it regardless of the cost to her happiness.

Best Answer

what did you do ? (just kidding)

Best Answer

being a creeper

Best Answer

Remove: If they had stopped contributing to EP, hadn't talked to me in weeks or made comments supporting illegal or disgusting behaviour. Or if I had found out they were fake.

Block: Barely happens.

Best Answer

Well now. Good question. I generally don't block people, ever. I just don't feel that threatened by people who have different views, opinions or manners than me. I did recently block some people and I hated doing it. Unfortunately, I discovered that the group enjoyed targeting people and their group would harass, insult, bully and flag the heck out of their target until the target either left the site, or was kicked off. I was a target most of my life, and a lot of it wasn't of my doing. I'm not going to be a happy sitting duck for anyone. However, I already stated I have different views than other people. There are a lot of people who get really angry over questions and block me. There are a lot of people who get really angry over my stories and block me. And even dear friends I thought I knew, ... well, they don't actually block me because they know that even though they don't like me, they know me--they know I don't visit folks that don't want visits from me.

Best Answer

Well I'm pretty new here,but I imagine it is similar to disassociating yourself from a "realworld" toxic friend.

Best Answer

Especially if it wound-up being a "scam" or just some "advertising"!

Best Answer

I would say being disrespect.

Best Answer

I've had to block a couple of people that wouldn't respect my boundaries. You can only push me so far and then I'm done. Thankfully on here, it's as easy as hitting a button. I'd love to have that option in real life. Just imagine. Annoying, harassing person and BLAMMO! Blocked. Never see or hear from them again. Brilliant!

Best Answer

Well, the playground and classrooms in my mind have a list of rules. When someone publishes something that reveals that they don't follow my rules in certain areas, I can no longer associate myself with them.

Best Answer

It happened to me! Firstminister removed me when we had an arguement over gun control. Weird

Best Answer

not respecting by relationship and bondaries with me or my bunnie

Best Answer