doctor that told you that you had cancer and had 6 weeks to live?
laurie37 laurie37 18-21, F 14 Answers Sep 4, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

the car accident- without a doubt

Best Answer

They would be devastating in different ways. With option A someone you love dearly is being taken away from you, it's unfair to the both of you and you have to live the rest of your life wondering "what if I had done x, would it have changed anything?" Trudging through every day knowing whoever it was won't be back and being reminded of that person's death. Option B you have to come to terms with your own death, which is breathtakingly horrific to think about but you can kind of come to terms with it, as you have 6 weeks to dwell on it, to expect it, to prepare for it, but you also have to think about the people you love and how they'll feel once you're gone.

Best Answer

Easy, watching the love of your life die, I don't care about me, when the mission is over it is over, no sense crying.

Best Answer

I agree. At least with cancer you still have time left to live and you and your loved one can do everything you wanted to do. :)

Best Answer

Seeing her die, for sure. I could always negotiate for more time with the doctor. Pay him a little extra to add some time. :) Seriously, how often are they right on their guesses to how long someone will live?

Best Answer

True. I guess if someone is strong enough maybe they could beat the cancer or just live a little longer. :)

Best Answer

There was a woman lived near here who got that prognosis a few years back - cancer and one year left to live. She lived almost eight years after that. :)

Best Answer

None, I have nothing to live for ;_;

Best Answer

the one about getting cancer and dying, cause after i die i wont care about the first one

Best Answer