a friend was told this ... lives on a boat , has worked in several areas of the world. He is one of the nicest men I have ever met. He smiles and says Hi to all sorts of strangers walking past us as we are chatting. He does have a sever medical condition that he hasn't allowed to stop him from enjoying his experience here on earth. <br />
Been 35+ yrs since the Dr's told him this ... he does has his bad days but he doesn't allow those bad days from himself enjoying the boring, so-so days we all experince.

Best Answer

Tell him I can't pay him. He'll give me another six months.

Best Answer

Lol.

Best Answer

Old joke.

Best Answer

Go shopping for a sniper rifle and compose a 'hit list'.

Best Answer

I would tell the doctor only God knows how long I have to live, it may be one day, 6 months, 6 years or longer. Then I'd set off to see how I could help myself naturally.

Best Answer

Get a second opinion.<br />
Though there was this one guy who thought he had a wart on his finger and finally went to see a doctor. The Doc told him he needed to go to a specialist and have it operated on. The operation was scheduled in two days and the patient didn't make it.<br />
Cancers a *****.

Best Answer

Get a second opinion ...

Best Answer

Die in about six months....

Best Answer

nothing....

Best Answer

go on

Best Answer

actually, my doc said i had 9 to 12 months. then we found a chemo treatment

Best Answer

Lucky you.

Best Answer

i guess

Best Answer