I'll let fate decide the winner for this one.
Qwertyvsme Qwertyvsme 31-35 8 Answers Nov 4, 2011

He'd be ashamed of the current "leaders" that have been trying to imitate him since his death. He'd be sickened at the "you owe me" mentality in our society. He'd be disgusted at our President and his ilk. He'd be confused at why so many still try to use the race card to get ahead when he specifically demanded equality-not special favors. <br />
Quite frankly, I think he'd move out of the country.

Best Answer

He would get those marching shoes out all over again. This time it would be for equality for all - even though it was somewhat the reason back in his time. He would be outraged at the sight of a monument to him in DC.

Best Answer

He would be happy around here in the DEEP SOUTH. After 5 years I have yet to see or hear anything racist and I see black and white children playing together almost every day.

Best Answer

Umm seems to me all his dreams have been meet. His children can mingle freely with white children, there is a black man as president, black people all through out politics. There are black people who make far more money than white people. Black people on television. Black isn't even the most hated race anymore. I'm pretty sure it white. or maybe Indian.<br />
Now I have a dream: that you will all shut up about this falsified racism bs. You don't hear the native american people crying about what white man did to them, they shut up and made some casinos.

Best Answer

I imagine he'd be proud of our President and tickled about his own new memorial.

Best Answer

He would think everything is great!

Best Answer

Really?

Best Answer