There havent been any confirmed reports of mongol horde rampage activity in qutie awhile....seems suspicious to me. They're planning something.
knel123 knel123 26-30 8 Answers Nov 16, 2012 in Hobbies

They wouldn't get much the area is pretty well devastated. They should try the north west. Legal pot and lot's of Starbucks!

Best Answer

Mongolian hoards usually attack from the southwest. French Canadians attack from the northeast.

Best Answer

They'd learn just like Native Americans did that bows and arrows are no match for guns.

Best Answer

Someone's head would roll in Homeland Security for not checking their baggage or asking the right questions when they landed.

Why? Is there something you aren't telling us?

Best Answer

They need to make sure people aren't smuggling stables of hundreds of thousands of war horses on the planes. Thats a giveaway right there.
And i was just watching a documentary about the mongol horde menace of a 1000 years ago and europe's fear of their ability to just suddenly rampage in anywhere unnanounced and thought how ridiculous and hilarious it would be if a horde just suddenly started rampaging across minnesota farmland or something. You know, in a monty python kind of way

Best Answer

lol Okay.

Best Answer

buy an umbrella

Best Answer

I wonder if there were Zombies everywhere.

Best Answer

I never trusted mongolian hordes.

Best Answer