Why?

Best Answer

i think it sounds wonderful and love the idea of my guy peeing inside me. ^^ cant wait to try it.

Best Answer

really?

Best Answer

Yes. He recently told me hes into watersports and i got to thinking about it. I had never really considered It before, but thinking about him urinating on me sent chills down my spine. Since then ive thought of a lot of other ideas. Him ******* in my *****, and maybe my ***. And i love the idea of drinking from him. I used to think such things were gross, but Im really big into marks, and looking at watersports as marks really turns me on.

Best Answer

Hello RedLippedRose. You can see some inspiration if you seek '**** in *****' videosearch on yahoo.

Best Answer

Yes if you do it won't be by accident. Peeing while inside requires you to maintain a stiffy while also relaxing enough to pee. It's quite an achievement really. I used to have a girlfriend who loved me doing this to her. Pee is pretty much sterile so it doesn't do much harm. Of course your bed linen will get soaked though.

Best Answer