meme30 meme30 18-21, F 14 Answers Dec 2, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Get busted for animal cruelty.

Best Answer

Not if I hide my tracks

Best Answer

WTF??!

Best Answer

It would probably kick you in the head repeatedly

Best Answer

Mean

Best Answer

cow are like that, and their hooves are very hard

Best Answer

The cow will summon a trusty Walrus which will thunder down from the sky and ninja strike you in the face

Best Answer

Easy with the weird imagination

Best Answer

all animals have protectors. The Walrus is mighty in strength. And has an unusually large head.

Best Answer

You would cause it unnecessary pain, you'd make it bleed, and maybe give it an infection.<br />
Just like if some ***** stabbed you in the ***.

Best Answer

oh yeahh ouch!!!!

Best Answer

You don't have 2 worry about doing that now. I've got your info and ready to tell law enforcement that you said this. they would easily contact EP and get your address etc. and come lock you up. so don't ask stupid questions like this again and leave animals alone unless you wanna catch a felony charge get better friends that won't eg you into doing stuff like that and get mature please sorry so harsh but you deserved it

Best Answer

You are cute &lt;/3

Best Answer

cute,but serious. you're too young and naive to do stuff that could ruin your life so don't try it just don't bother animals you just told the whole world you were thinking about it so criminal intent would be another charge they'd slap on you.

Best Answer

OUT OF THE ******* BLUE NON SERIOUS QUESTION :D !!!! I wouldn't do that :] It's not my fault you ppl are waaaay too srious :')

Best Answer

wow, thought police! Who would of thought a joke question on a simple persons social site could get you arrested!!

Best Answer

I hope so better leave them animals alone you got a whole crowd of EP fans mad at you already just sayinnn

Best Answer

i knowww rude ppl

Best Answer

no it's only you and this woman which I flagged ... the rest of the comments are all okay and decent

Best Answer

carefull, seems you have a whole load of people who can't even use there real names on a social site upset!! Must be gutted that few faceless losers are upset by a joke comment! Whats that i hear? The feds!! Felony charge for asking a question!!

Best Answer

Studmuppet has called the feds!

Best Answer

Sad response, get a life, it's not a serious question and no intent to it!

Best Answer

Dannn &lt;333

Best Answer

you need to read the legal statutes dan cuz you obviously don't know them and plus, I haven't called anybody YET

Best Answer

You are an idiot studmuffin. I am getting ready to go stab an udder tomorrow at 10pm. Call the police. First ask mommy if you can use the phone you scummuffin.

Best Answer

We have different laws to you! Asking a simple question in not an offence here! This is after all a site for bored people who can't even use they're real names, it's a joke site so chill!

Best Answer

a direct quote by you from your own story..." Torture of animals should result in jail." you are a lying HYPOCRITE danpockets

Best Answer

It has nothing to do with lying and hypocrite people. It's a joke really ... I don't have a knife and I certainly don't have a cow to stab ... why can't you just take it as a joke...

Best Answer

what you said was not really a joke next time ask a more sensible question

Best Answer

Don't call a me a lier and a hypocrite, where you born studmuffin11? No, so your profile is a lie! If she had any intention to carry that out, then jail, but it's not a serious question! Get over it, get a life, meet some real people so you don't have to get upset at stupid comments on stupid web site mainly full of sad people!

Best Answer

you are a hypocrite and a liar. based on that you said the opposite of what you said in your story If you don't wanna be called hypocrite, then stop being hypocritical, and if you don't wanna be called a liar, stop lying

Best Answer

I am not a hypocrite or liar, i put some stories on here when i thought this was a good site. It's not now because of people like you taking it way to seriously, hence me losing interest. It was a site where you could where you could have a laugh with people.

Best Answer

Nowhere did she state intention to do so. she merely asked what would happen if you stabbed a cow's udder... so get off your high horse and put your internet policing gloves back in your closet you trolling imbecile. I think a cow's udder being peirced would cause it to go BOOM!!!!

Best Answer

Why are you having these thoughts is the REAL question... lol but cows are creepy..

Best Answer

lol it's just so huge and hanging there .. so stabbing it is tempting XD

Best Answer

still, it appears you have a stabbing fixation... haha

Best Answer

lol nooo, it's just a random thought XD wouldn't do it for real at all!!!!

Best Answer

i might. if they look me in the eye too much!! they are aliens underneath i swear!! have you ever looked one in the eye??

Best Answer

lol yeah i did!! but I like their milk !! so i can't hate them as much as u dooo lol

Best Answer

hahaha i used to feel the same! then i switched to soy and now, no guilt!! haha

Best Answer

ohh maybe i should consider doing the same !! then cows would be happyyy .... no more stabbing fantasies !

Best Answer

lmao good thinking!

Best Answer

You would clearly be a bit of a **** lol

Best Answer

that's unlikely

Best Answer

never say never :)

Best Answer

Not a big fan ;P

Best Answer

Mad cow

Best Answer

Prollyyyy

Best Answer

And the award for Most Twisted Question Of The Day goes to.....

Best Answer

Mr.swimming carrots

Best Answer

I would hope that you would be stricken with a very painful and debilitating illness that would take many years to kill you. I hope that you would die alone, in a filthy bed in a cold, dingy room. A rat infested room...with bedbugs. Have a nice day.

Best Answer

your comment is so un necessary ... I checked your age, you are like twice my age and u made this horrible awful wish .. my question is not serious at all and there is no justification to your childish mean comment .. I flagged you

Best Answer