You will never have a headache again, guaranteed. ;-P

Best Answer

You would shake, rattle and roll

Best Answer

You'd explode from the sheer mass of pills, long before you could digest them.

Best Answer

you wont have to use that rope

Best Answer

I dont think you'l live to reach the the million figure! Sorry but you may pass out before that!

Best Answer

An empty savings account......lol

Best Answer

Ha,ha. Oh yes. I think so ! Pretty remark :D

Best Answer

You'd be missed, friend. :(

Best Answer

"...response in cases of overdose ranges from absence of symptoms to fatal outcome in spite of intensive care treatment. Most symptoms are an excess of the pharmacological action of ibuprofen and include abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, drowsiness, dizziness, headache, tinnitus, and nystagmus. Rarely more severe symptoms such as gastrointestinal bleeding, seizures, metabolic acidosis, hyperkalaemia, hypotension, bradycardia, tachycardia, atrial fibrillation, coma, hepatic dysfunction, acute renal failure, cyanosis, respiratory depression, and cardiac arrest have been reported.[19] The severity of symptoms varies with the ingested dose and the time elapsed, however, individual sensitivity also plays an important role. Generally, the symptoms observed with an overdose of ibuprofen are similar to the symptoms caused by overdoses of other NSAIDs.<br />
<br />
There is little correlation between severity of symptoms and measured ibuprofen plasma levels. Toxic effects are unlikely at doses below 100 mg/kg but can be severe above 400 mg/kg;[20] however, large doses do not indicate that the clinical course is likely to be lethal.[21] It is not possible to determine a precise lethal dose, as this may vary with age, weight, and concomitant diseases of the individual patient.<br />
<br />
Therapy is largely symptomatic. In cases presenting early, gastric decontamination is recommended. This is achieved using activated charcoal; charcoal absorbs the drug before it can enter the systemic circulation. Gastric lavage is now rarely used, but can be considered if the amount ingested is potentially life threatening and it can be performed within 60 minutes of ingestion. Emesis is not recommended.[22] The majority of ibuprofen ingestions produce only mild effects and the management of overdose is straightforward. Standard measures to maintain normal urine output should be instituted and renal function monitored.[20] Since ibuprofen has acidic properties and is also excreted in the urine, forced alkaline diuresis is theoretically beneficial. However, due to the fact ibuprofen is highly protein bound in the blood, there is minimal renal excretion of unchanged drug. Forced alkaline diuresis is therefore of limited benefit.[23] Symptomatic therapy for hypotension, GI bleeding, acidosis, and renal toxicity may be indicated. Occasionally, close monitoring in an intensive care unit for several days is necessary. If a patient survives the acute intoxication, he/she will usually experience no late sequelae." From: http://www.pharmacyreviewer.com/forum/anti-inflammatories/6924-worried-what-should-you-do-if-you-overdose-ibuprofen.html

Best Answer

I had a 16 y/o daughter who took alot less than a million. She died in less than 24 hours from cardiac arrest, brought on by liver faliure.

Best Answer

your stomach would bust.

Best Answer

A quick trip to the ER for a date with a stomach pump.

Best Answer

The Ibuprofen would overwhelm your kidney's and you'll soon start poisoning the rest of your body. You will start with kidney failure leading shortly to full renal failure and die fairly soon afterwards. If you somehow do survive you will be on kidney dialysis the rest of your life. <br />
<br />
PS -- your body couldn't fit a million pills anyway! you would just throw most of them back up.

Best Answer

Nothing.

Best Answer

Related Questions