NaturalGropius NaturalGropius 18-21 17 Answers Dec 13, 2012 in Community

The U.S would be screwed.

Best Answer

Unleash the IRS on the LDS/Mormon empire and force them to make their "accounting" public so that people get to see just how much money they take from their members and where exactly it goes. At an estimated 10 billion a year from tithes, I would be very curious to see where that money goes and why it is not actually used as they claim: to help those in need.

Best Answer

It's a church-and so it is none of the federal government's business. If their members want accounting, it is up to them to get it or leave.

Best Answer

"Church" is a rather generous term when given to them, I would call them more of a cult. Still, I am not saying that the members, who give this 10% of their own will want to know, but the rest of us might like to see to what country and what purpose those billions are being used for.

Best Answer

"dante may cry" hehe

Best Answer

lol. You're a devil may cry fan? :D

Best Answer

Obamacare-gone<br />
Tax loopholes-drastically reduced (read Ann Coulter 12/13/12<br />
Tax rates-lowered<br />
Spending-cut in draconian fashion<br />
Iran- teased incessantly by two separate Carrier Groups<br />
China- You want a trade war? Fine. I mirror your policies. <br />
Then, I go to lunch.

Best Answer

The world would be a dangerous place lol

Best Answer

I would be assassinated before ever being able to make changes. To bad we can completely reverse the last 40 some odd years of changes made that have ruined us. Take a look at how things were done in the past prior and implementing those things, FDR created the golden age of prosperity that lasted into the early 70s. Granted there are some things that have happened that have changed the playing field like women in the work force but there is plenty to be learned from what worked in history. Seems like we should be looking at countries like Chile who's percent of debt to GDP is less than 10%. We should be looking around at works the best in countries around the world in general for example the education system in europe is far superior to the US, why aren't we looking at this and asking how to we change instead of doing the same old shite. The premise of capitalism is growth into perpetuity and how does a system that is ba<x>sed on finite resources grow into perpetuity. The whole concept of capitalism in its present form is completely flawed.

Best Answer

i would be assasinated.

Best Answer

Heads would roll ... lol

Best Answer

A whole lotta liberals and conservatives would be out of a job!!!

Best Answer

People would never be of the mind to make me a leader. I will only lead a charity driven society that abhors greed. None of you would want what I want.

Best Answer

Epicness.

Best Answer

9/11 and the Oklahoma City bombings would be independently investigated and I'd catch a bullet from the grassy knoll.

Best Answer

All the libs would move to Canada. Either that or assassinate me.

Best Answer

i'd sell it to the Canadians for peanuts

Best Answer

BJs in the oval office.

Best Answer

Well that's hardly original. Lol

Best Answer