We still have the radio though. LOL
dirtydarkness dirtydarkness 26-30, F 37 Answers Nov 28, 2012 in Hobbies

I would read alot more.

Best Answer

me too

Best Answer

it would be great!! people would actually talk to one another.

Best Answer

We lost power for a week once and the quiet in house was amazing. We would be more at ase I think and we would find something to do it you fear boredom

Best Answer

I actually think people would either go insane and riot or they will just go about life normally. Either way more people will actually go outside for a change.

Best Answer

I'd get more writing done.

Best Answer

When the power went off in my neighborhood...everyone came OUTSIDE. Imagine that!

Best Answer

Social skills will improve.

Best Answer

Well, I'd do what I did before the internet and still do today. I'd go out in my Jeep, ride my Yamaha out in the back country, go hiking, kayaking, work on projects or just lounge outside, maybe even lounge outside in the nude.

Best Answer

I would do just fine and thanks for the radio. :)

Best Answer

I would have to find another way to entertain myself. I bet 9 months later there would be a mini baby boom.

Best Answer

LMAO.

Best Answer

Just sit and meditate

Best Answer

whoa, , I grew up that way...

Best Answer

I would starve as I wouldnt get paid!

Best Answer

Sounds like a vacation to me

Best Answer

i was homeless a while back, living in a caravan in a field,isolated miles from every where, no electric no running water. i was depressed when they found me some where to live. for the short time i was there i had never lived so much

Best Answer

I've lived that way before. Especially while I was moving. <br />
I'd be gardening or doing yardwork. Pulling out puzzles or crafty things. Maybe paint or make some things with clay. Bake more. The worst part would be my son's reaction to not having TV. lol<br />
It would probably be a good thing overall.

Best Answer

The only thing I use regularly on that list, is the Internet, the other things I either don't use at all, or very, very infrequently. To be honest, it wouldn't phase me, I am of an age where I spent most of my life without these things anyway, as they hadn't been invented, I survived then, I sure as hell could survive now.

Best Answer

I guess we would all find other things to do and survive .. just like people did before we had all those things.

Best Answer

I would probably become more productive in my life and actually achieve something! lol

Best Answer

life goes on.

Best Answer