IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 144 Answers Jul 3, 2012

Abortion is an option, in fact it is the best option.

Best Answer

the ONLY option

Best Answer

I agree, its the only option. People get hung up on the moral delema of Abortion, but never take into account the Financial impact and quality of care. How do teenagers support a child, with no jobs or skills? Do they suck off the welfare system? What quality of life does a child have in a situation like this?

Best Answer

My mother was 14 when she had me - she worked at 15, to prove she could take care of me; got emancipated and moved out, in order to keep me; and went to college at 16, got an associate degree, so she could get a better job and be able to spend more time with me - My mother never really got assistance - her friends babysat me so she could work, we lived with anybody who let us stay until we finally got a rent controlled apt that was income based - My mother could have aborted me, gave me up for adoption, or any number of things that were suggested to her - I'm glad she didn't - I don't know who I'd be now if my life had been different, and I like who I am!! Oh and I am doing fairly well

Best Answer

Its annoying when people say to me...what if your mother would have aborted you? I always reply, well, I wouldn't be here and therefore I would really care would I? Its a stupid anti-abortion defense attempt.

Best Answer

adoption?

Best Answer

Sounds like you are putting a dollar sign on a human life. It is not the kids fault that the parents had sex and did not know any better. The child should be born and put up for adoption to a family who is unable to have their own children. Abortion is murder period.

Best Answer

Dollar sign? What the frak are you talking about?

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

The government automatically assigns every life with a dollar sign. It is called government assistance. And to be realistic life cost money. Dr bills, housing, food, school all cost money and if the mom is getting it free it means that someone else is paying for it. So yes putting a dollar sign on it seems fair.
On the flip side we know that techinquly a 13 year old can give birth and be healthy but that is not always the case so who is going to take care of the 13 year when she gets complications from preeclampsia and needs long term care because it screwed up her development?
And then Who is to take care of the child?
Yes some (often many)women can step up to the plate and handle the responsibility but not all and we shouldn't look at them as less than human.
It is a medical desisson based on the health risks to the baby AS WELL AS the child

Best Answer

Guess by the count of increased in human population, our kids are going to have sex, and have babies, despite the fact they can not raise them. After all the more babies you have in USA, the more welfare money and EIC tax money you will get. For one child raised by welfare, makes clear sense to me, to give the welfare parents EIC by 2500 each tax season. right??? after all they did not mean to get pregnant, they just wanted to have sex. So, with this America, lets reward these high school kids and give them all the programs, and FREE FOOD, FREE HUD, FREE WIC, FREE EVERTHING!!! why not, I like Free... if you are remotely understanding the underline of smoke, congrats. Because this ****'s me off to no end. I have worked my whole life, and I am only 43, so, at the rate of poverty increases, and the increased debits that the tax payers have to fork out, I will have spent more of my earned money on this welfare taxed system, than I will ever bring home. yes, I will be working for the programs, s they can keep supporting the welfare parents, of the welfare kids, of the welfare babies.

Best Answer

It happens it's called real life.

The media has forced kids to grow up too quick.

This is not a new situation just a sad one as you wouldn't wish it for either of them.

Firstly the deed is done so accept it

Secondly discuss and plan for all involved.

Adoption is an option, but if your daughter wants to keep this baby she will need your support.

Who will do the child care, pay for all things a baby needs.

I suggest that you meet with the boys parents too.

This does not have to be a tragedy! If both families can come together it can work out.

Good luck

Please though don't forget to ensure your daughter gets sorted out with reliable contraception as soon as the baby is born.

Best Answer

I think Janeybird said it the best. I do have a 12-year old daughter that I have worked hard at building a strong relationship with. Im always aware of where and who she is with. Most of the time I am there supervising and I am extremely selective as to the other adults I will entrust her with. Sex is not a taboo word or subject in my house. Even with all that there are no guarantees as I've seen young girls with great parents still get pregnant. I pray everyday that this will not happen to her. Most importantly I try my best to guide her so mistakes she makes wont be life changing ones.

Best Answer

Many pubescent girls couldn't survive childbirth because they aren't fully grown. So abortion would be the only reasonable option. There's a pretty sound reason why the age of consent is what it is.

Best Answer

I don't know what you would do. But I would have her get an abortion.

Best Answer

You would "HAVE" her get an abortion/Will you set aside HER right to choose? Or can you only chose to HAVE an abortion, not decline it?

Best Answer

If a little girl is making choices like that for herself then presumably she is supporting herself and can provide for and care for a child? I don't think so. Rights come with responsibilities, and little girls aren't equipped for those responsibilities. So setting aside her 'rights' is both reasonable and responsible

Best Answer

That is not the answer

Best Answer

This happened to my daughter at 15. My wife and I were devastated to say the least. We faced the problem head on, researched all options and listened to my daughters input. 8 years later they are still together and going strong. No, it doesn't take a village to raise a child - but a strong family certainly helps...

Best Answer

Way to go!!! We're to ready to kill, aren't we?

Best Answer

HOW ON EARTH is ANYONE supposed to know what YOU would do?

Best Answer

mine!!
BA

Best Answer

You would do the best you can. Unfortunately, no matter how much direction we give our kids, we cannot leash them or control them all the time. Obviously it is too late to guide the kid about the consequences of sex. She is about to learn first hand. But perhaps you can prevent further damage to both your daughter, her boyfriend and the grandkid to be.

Best Answer

Dozerdan is greenbare's new profile, if you don't know who greenbare was... he was banned from EP for bullying members, promoting ********** and rape of wives, he also is a nudist and enjoys being a boy scout leader.

Best Answer

That's right he likes to promote pe do phil ia

Best Answer

Yeah the name changes but the sick message doesnt

Best Answer

ep knows he's here. what i want to know is why are they letting him stay? *sigh*

Best Answer

The parents are really, really stupid and need to be horse whipped for being such bad parents. Young women of child bearing age need to be assisted to find a SUITABLE husband, not some boy. That is exactly the reason that women have traditionally married men 10 or more years older than themselves. Parents who fail to help daughters find good decent husbands when daughters are ready to begin their families are evil. Its messed up their daughter's life, messed up the life of their grandchild, and messed up their whole family's lives for generations to come. They should be horse whipped.

The parent's job is to help their daughters to find a SUITABLE husband when she is ready to begin having babies, and then to "Give away the bride" to a good man. Unfortunately parents are not taught what job they are supposed to be doing, so they end up with human disasters like this question

Best Answer

amen.

Best Answer

Get real fool! Its just that kind of stupid that creates the family disasters in so many families.

Best Answer

Nope, we sure can't watch them 24 hrs a day. That's why our job is to teach them to make the right decisions even when we're not around. If you're going to have sex, and since I'm not naive I'm going to assume that you are at some point, then be smart about it and use birth control.

Best Answer

Wrong, bohica9. The parent's job is to help their daughters to find a SUITABLE husband when she is ready to begin having babies, and then to "Give away the bride" to a good man. Unfortunately parents are not taught what job they are supposed to be doing, so they end up with human disasters like this question.

Best Answer

Okay This Is Flat Out Dumb. What Kind Of Parents Force Their Daughter To Marry Some Guy Because They Think Is Good For Their Daughter That's **** And Really Old Fashioned. I Think A Parents Job Is To Teach Their Kid Right From Wrong And To Love Them Through Everything Because We Are Humans Who Makes Mistakes Just As Adults Do. After The Mistake Is Made It Cannot Be Taken Back So One Might As Well Be There For Their Kids.

Best Answer

Wow....you are almost as good at giving parenting advice as you are at promoting **********.....How is it going Greenbare?

Best Answer

So.....you are a nudist boy scout leader talking to someone about stupid? I guess you are qualified.....

Best Answer

I am soooo grateful I don't and will never have kids. I vote for adoption. 13 is wayyyy too young to have a responsibility like that....

Best Answer

The Mistake Is Already Been Made Wether It Was Because You Failed Or She Wanted To Grow Up Is Done Is To Late To Take It Back. Keep The Kid And Help Her Raise It. Have Her Get A Part Time Job And Go To School So That Way She Can Finish Her Education And Have Some Money To Support That Child.

Best Answer

Abortion is NEVER an option!!! At thirteen the boy are well as the girl isn't ready. It becomes your job to raise the child as yours----allow them BOTH the right not to take on more than they can handle---mainly for the baby's sake as well as theirs. Remember there are TWO of them The father MUST be part of this. THe baby will be YOURS. The children will need to live with this---it's the only kind of responsibility they're able to assume. Then all of you go out and campaIgn to change society so it will deal with this problem as it should be dealt with. Remember abortion kills the only party in the scenario who you KNOW is innocent!

Best Answer

Please don't try and force your beliefs on others. Abortion IS an option. Maybe not for some people but that is your CHOICE just like it is for every woman in this country. This is not a debate about abortion so please don't make it that

Best Answer

remember it is innocent because it isn't conscious.

Best Answer

Hmm, disagreed about the child being the daugther's parent. Keep both together without any more sex relation

Best Answer

Too many people make abortion a viable option because as a society we don't think we should be responsible for our actions. Quite some time back even boys were in their hearts afraid of premarital sex because they knew any plans they had for their nfuture would have to bew delayed or scrapped, because they had to marry the girl and raise the baby! This is what must be done to have a society which protects ajnd nurtures its young as they must be. That "I made a mistake" is ludicrous!! A properly-minded responsible persobn knows that this is one of a number of mistakes YOU DO NOT MAKE---period!!! "well they're only kids---sorry this game HAS no rules for kids!!! We must regain the sensre of awe we lost about our reproductive process that we once had and not toy with it. It is no5t a rule which you can break---it's a rule which will break YOU

Best Answer

That's sophistry--an excuse to escape responsibilithy, Partial birth abortions are being performed as well.

Best Answer

Abortion isn't a woman's issue. It's a HUMAN issue. If a girl is made to face it by herself, that's society's fault. CHange it.....It's isn't a right---it's a categorical wrong.

Best Answer

Ditto, you go girl! Murdering an innocent fetus is wrong all the way around! Those that think abortion is right have been desensitizing to what humanity is.....gods creation! Yes the kids are having kids but teach them if they play adult games they have to act like adults! NUF SAID!
CandyCane XOXO

Best Answer

Intellectual debate and conversation is what we are on this site for, hellooooo!

Best Answer

you just as much forced your opinion that Abortion "IS" an option on others!

Best Answer

It's ridiculous

Best Answer

...and we as a society hold life so sacred that... we don't flinch at sending fully conscious adult people to war, or imposing and carrying out the death penalty. Yes it is far better to bring an unwanted child into the world whose birth will endanger it's mother's life and health, and who hasn't the emotional maturity (and neither do the girl's parents if their 13 year old is pregnant)! Just how immoral and stupid can anyone be? Abortion not an option indeed!

Best Answer

How dare anyone force options on others! Lmao! (Nobody should have that choice) lol

Best Answer

You're forgetting that no everybody believes in god, or thinks the same way as you do.

Best Answer

I am a little surprised with the meanness of many of the answers.

What is done is done. Love her and pray for wisdom about it. I believe often in these cases the Grandmother and Grandfather become mom and dad.

It is a very scary situation, and traumatic, but I agree that killing the little life , innocent one because of a mistake is not acceptable.

May God give you Grace, wisdom and strength to face this keeping your relationship with your daughter strong. She needs you to be strong for her. She is going to face things she is not prepared for as you know.

It could happen to any parent. This culture does a great job of selling sex without consequences, a big lie.

I send you a hug.

Best Answer

If I were in this situation, I would hope to deal with it with someone like you. You seem to care not only for the daughter, but also the baby's needs and rights.

Best Answer

Thank you. I did not have to face this particular issue with my children, thank God, but I have seen and experienced many other very painful issues, and know their is no place for self- righteousness, just attempting to respond with Grace and wisdom. There by the Grace of God, go I. There are very gifted people out there I know that are called to support families through these things. I thank God for them.

Best Answer

sell the baby in an auction

Best Answer

Probably adoption, but maybe raise the child. The 13-year old sure isn't in a position to raise it. And why isn't abortion an option?

Best Answer

My daughter is almost 15 and I have thought about this many times before. I'm still young, 38, so we could keep the baby and raise him/her all together. Or adoption. I'm an adoptive child too...

Best Answer

Looks like youve done a good job so far! big pat on the back to you... any pointers to us who have this coming up in the not so far future? I have 3 young girls eldest is 10, and I think im doing alright, but any guidence in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Best Answer

This actually happened to me. Two of my teenage girls got pregnant at 13 and 15. I talked to them without yelling and screaming. No, I did not kick them out of my home. I told them that I was disappointed but I still loved you very much. Also, I thanked them for trusting me in helping them to come to terms of being pregnant and the reality of the process.

We are a Christian family and both girls said to me they would not abort the child ever because that would be murder. Instead, they chose to provide their child a good home through an adoption agency with my talking to them mother to daughter.

Best Answer

I had my first daughter when I was 13, and I kept her. My mom kicked me out of the house and I went to live with my grandfather.

If one of my daughters came to me at 13 and said they were pregnant my main concern would be making sure she was ok.

I am with you though abortion is not the answer but I know having a baby that young is very hard not only on the girl but on the family. I was very blessed that my family chose to help (except my mom). Have you looked into adoption. There are many different routes in just that

Best Answer

I would never force a life choice like this on my child so she would be able to act according to her own conscience even if it's abortion or keeping it. Giving birth at such a young age can be quite risky for some. Also being a rational adult, I would see that this is at least partially my fault if my daughter had been with boys at that age....I clearly failed to teach her proper self respect because that is quite contrary to the morality I would have endeavored to teach.

Best Answer

I have never believed that to be true. Nor, do I see any evidence of it. The fact of the matter is a 13 year old is a child and should not consider herself the right age to have a baby. Not every pregnancy can be avoided. But clearly the environment one brings one's child up in does have an effect on the choices they make. Sex doesn't just happen..people participate.

Best Answer

Oof, heavy.

Adoption is the best option. People shouldn't be held to mistakes they make at 13 for the rest of their life and raising a child severely limits what she can do with her life once she's out of high school.

Best Answer

HELP HER KEEP THE BABY AND I DO ALL I COULD

Best Answer