LockieLeonard LockieLeonard 46-50, M 17 Answers Jun 7 in Parenting & Family

I'd start of with a long calm and reassuring chat with the daughter. Then with the boy... and finally with his parents.... NOT getting angry or upset during any of these talks... It happened and is beyond changing (unless you are hiding that flux capacitor in your garage there).<br />
After these talks you should have a better thought on the directions that one needs to go.

Best Answer

Yes , you. Are right

Best Answer

I'd be freaked out by the fact that I have a 13 year old daughter.

Best Answer

Well at that point there'd be nothing much I could do about it other than take her to her appointments and such and try to educate her on what taking care of a child is like before she actually has to go through it. But I'd make her well aware that my help would be minimal since this is her child and it's her job to raise it and things of that nature. But I'd also have a talk to her and her little boyfriend (who in all honesty would probably be long gone at this time) about all the things about children and such and what each of them would be going through and so on.

Best Answer

Have her give the baby up for adoption, she is way too young to raise a baby and unless you want to do it for her that's the only option

Best Answer

I hate to say it her baby and I don't think you can't protect her from having to decide you can only support her either way... And looking at my older sis I'm glad that's what my grandparents chose to do...

Best Answer

go ape ****- you must take some responsabilty as a failed parent

Best Answer

No abortion give the baby away to some family Your daughter is way to young to handle it. But I would hold the boy to paying for the whole pregnant's every dime it will cost him dearly maybe he'll think next time get a good lawyer

Best Answer

Sounds like abortion is the best option actually.

Best Answer

try to get a tv show, but in all likelihood, the baby won't survive. Pregnancies that young have looow success rates. 16 is easier on the mom, but 13 is unlikely to be a success.

Best Answer

well i'd speak to my daughter first, then suggest a meeting with the other parents to discuss the situation once my daughter has said how she feels...

Best Answer

Sue the parents of the boy for child support..

Best Answer

Adoption, but may I ask who decided abortion is not an option? Also if she wants to have and raise this child herself, she does just that, herself, with the dad or with his financial support, even if he's a kid himself, meaning her mom and dad shouldn't raise the child for her if she wants to raise this kid on her own.

Best Answer

hang myself... not kidding.

Best Answer

hang on there btw...

Best Answer

Have a talk with her . A non-judgemental healthy talk about the better approach next time. Teach her , discipline her , and most importantly love her. Love means forgiving ,letting go of what she did , and gaining a deeper connection from this .

Best Answer