The payback comes years later when the son or daughter that used to drive their parents nuts starts to complain about the behavior of their children.

Best Answer

no it's not a common term, in fact I don't think it's a term at all. Mom was burnt, tired, and sick of dealing with a pre-teen. My guess she probably paid some decent money for that phone and daughter carelessly lost it...making mom a bit over the top.

Best Answer

Yeah I have a 10 year old and she acts like she's going into high school. I don't use the term payback but I've been known to use other terms. I know I'm getting my payback for how I treated my mother 3-fold! And I call my mom hoping to get support and instead I get laughter and a flashback from my teen years. Paybacks really are a *****! Lol

Best Answer

Payback... The karma related to being a wildly uncontrollable kid for your parents, only to find that your child behaves the same way

Best Answer

S.T.R.E.S.S.

Best Answer