thegrinch thegrinch 18-21, M 18 Answers Jun 18, 2012

A cinnamon bun

Best Answer

I killed my best friend spiritually via negligence, jealousy, and anger. May have not been a physical killing, but it's a killing never-the-less, as I will never have her back in my life in any capacity due to my actions.

Best Answer

If they sexually assaulted my child I'd have no problem doing it.

Best Answer

The only thing that I can think of is if he did something despicable to one of my kids, I'd probably feel like killing him.

Best Answer

I hope id never get into a situation were that would be the option

Best Answer

My fiance is also my best friend, so the only way I would ever be able to kill him was if he was irrepairably damaged and causing harm to others like murdering. Afterwards though, I'd kill myself. I could never live without him or with myself if I had to kill him. Love is too strong to leave me unmarred.

Best Answer

If I walked in on him/her molesting one of my kids...I don't think being covered in blood would ever satisfy the rage of that moment.

Best Answer

It would have to be someone else. I am not like that to anyone. Not even the worst of murderers would I kill. I'll vote for it though.

Best Answer

Ruine her reputation, as she's down and under hook back up with her man. (or at least have someone else do it for you.)

Best Answer

I don't have a best friend I would want to kill. Maybe a few patients and family members but my best friend. HAHA

Best Answer

My best friend would either have to be in such chronical, endless pain that it would be better for them not to live.<br />
Or they would have to be running around insane, killing others and there was no other way.

Best Answer

if we both die then no reason to kill at all..

Best Answer

For that best friend to be in horrible pain and on the verge of dying anyway.

Best Answer

I mean someone who has been mangled by a rice picker or something. No worries. Time for tea! Chai Rooibos or Mayan Cocoa Spice?

Best Answer