SDuWarriorInf SDuWarriorInf 31-35, M 8 Answers May 11, 2012

Obama, and I try every day to help enlighten people as to what our children and grandchildren are being saddled with.

Best Answer

I try to do this every day. I am only one person but I try to lead by example and do my part. I stand up for what I believe in. I am working on writing a letter to the editor of the newspaper about some things I believe strongly in. I have been working with the school for years on bullying issues. What do you think needs to be done? and What are you doing about it?

Best Answer

I just think this whole western way of life needs a big fricking overhaul. I havent a clue where to start really.

Best Answer

A free membership to the inner circles of the Grove, the FreeMasons, and The Knights of Malta. At least I'd be in the company of those that actually make the change.

Best Answer

Interesting question I pondered that same thing last night what it would take is for 6 out of 7 billion people to decide to do the same thing also to neutralize the 1 billion that were not in line with the plan of peace love and all that jazz.

Best Answer

Yeah. I think part of the problem is that people need money to survive and so a big part of their life is centered on that. We are slaves to money in that respect.

Best Answer

Unforantely and that is also why more and more poor countries sell their children to the masters of sex slavery :(

Best Answer

A cement cause. Maybe someone I know dying for some pointless reason with nothing being done to prevent it from happening to others.

Best Answer

Yeah that could be a good catalyst

Best Answer

Very few people actually do that ,even in small ways so i would say forget it if your expecting any type of groundswell...All the motivations and energies are going in the other direction..People get a feel good sensation here and there from signing petitions etc,..but then actively do things which are opposite to what they just signed.

Best Answer

Yeah I agree with that. Just think if people did stand up in droves tho. It could be really good.

Best Answer

A Message From God, Straight To My Heart.

Best Answer