Old-timey.

Best Answer

I wouldn't know what to do. The TV tells me how to live my life. I learn what products to buy, what type of person is popular, what is cool and what is not cool, and how to be a drama queen.

Best Answer

Better for everyone less over weight ppl more time for important things family life ect

Best Answer

People would be more educated because we would be reading books...Also families would be spending more time together because we wouldn't be posted up in front of a talking box....Also I think it would bring us closer together as a society.

Best Answer

Very relaxing.

Best Answer

More music!

Best Answer

the only down side i can see is the lack of education tools that go with t.v. . my nephews watch shows that teach them about colors, numbers, the alphabet, and other things that a 1 year old would not be able to under stand right away but by talking to them about what you see big bird doing or explaying why King friday is worried will help them learn quicker. pluss how will some one from down under be able to see Cats when it is no longer on Brodway but you can buy the DVD and learn that Markafitey is actual in charge of watching over the orphaned kittens in town.

Best Answer

You sound as if T,Y. cable is being done the correct way. with someone to guide them.I give you a vote for that

Best Answer

I love the tv! I wouldn't know what to do without one!

Best Answer

The same for those of us with no tv now, lol. It's kinda nice actually.

Best Answer

I would not notice

Best Answer

****.

Best Answer

wonderful and peaceful..People might learn to think for themselves and be entertained by life instead of predigested thoughts and laugh tracks that assume you are to stupid to know if something is funny or not.

Best Answer

so simple, sleep early, no more things to do but talk to family members. There's quality time together cause'there's no television to distract us

Best Answer

there would be more stuff getting done, like the pyramids and stonehenge, there was no tv back then people had to do something.

Best Answer

Really believe TV is like a drug - I mean I believe that you get an effect - a vegge effect - your mind is just on hum - I can't stop - said boldly - no TV books all books - couldn't hang - I needed my fix man

Best Answer

just a normal life........ ppl being busy online.

Best Answer

same as it is now, cept I'd have to bring a book or something to amuse myself in the toilet

Best Answer

I remember a lot of people not having TV's. Radio didn't always be just talking heads and music.

Best Answer

Lots of radio and the return of FIBBER McGEE AND MOLLY.

Best Answer

Don't open the closet!!

Best Answer

Gotta clean out that closet one of these days.

Best Answer