0sunbunny0 0sunbunny0 22-25, F 11 Answers Mar 29 in Community

Nothing at this point as it is still against the law

Best Answer

that is some sick law to keep one suffering

Best Answer

Yes , And a doctor was arrested for assisting .

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

If it resulted in death

Best Answer

Canser

Best Answer

hummm

Best Answer

Suicide needs no legitimacy. It's a symptom.

Best Answer

I almost killed my self once. Got lucky the noose broke, but what kept me going even after where the people around me. Now i have dedicated my life to somthing bigger than myself and couldnt be happier. Dont squander that potential

Best Answer

im ill and i cant dedicate myself to anything other than surviving this subzistance and it makes me wonder ...

Best Answer

I dont know you, but you are person with a brain that can type. Nothing is more valueable then knowledge, no matter what the source of that knowlege is. You can write a book that may change lives. You could spend your time studying your illness and beating it. there is always potential. Besides, if it makes you feel any better, we live in a time that is advance extremely quickly and we are descovering new medicines every day.

Best Answer

Nothing.

Best Answer

I guess if it succeeded? Or do you mean, what reasons would suicide actually be a good option? Terminal illness where you will just suffer for a long time before you die.

Best Answer

What makes u thnk of it, ar u okay

Best Answer

depression

Best Answer

Why, dnt loz hope

Best Answer

i have a bad hip that may need prosthesis in time since it didn't heal properly from a fracture and im mentally ill and im ugly ...and have no friends or relative to carer about me other than my old parents that will soon need care themselves

Best Answer

Lift urself up, see God is with u, ths tym will pass.. Be the strength of ur parents.. U are far strong than u think.

Best Answer

yah but its such a depressing ride ..and im not religious

Best Answer