snob snob 26-30 57 Answers Nov 1, 2010

A long hug.

Best Answer

To be held in his loving arms.

Best Answer

Go somewhere far not worrying about anything, school/family/friends just go, i don't know were but were ever and just keep on going, tell i see no sigh of humans :)

Best Answer

If I can have a peaceful sleep

Best Answer

to not have to worry about school for just a little while and be able to take a really long nap and read a book for days and cuddling with my kitty cat and my boyfriend...then oreos with milk and ice cream

Best Answer

If I could figure out what I really wanna do in life than wasting thousands of dollars of loan money at my university. :/

Best Answer

The happiness of everyone else. It's hard to smile when the rest of the world is sad.

Best Answer

a slice of apple pie.

Best Answer

A hug and a beautiful kiss from my crush. LOL

Best Answer

Seeing my best friend who is in NYC right now.

Best Answer

the simple things in life-get rid of all my complications.

Best Answer

Being able to talk to my bff Wanda who lives up north. She hasn't called me at all and that is unlike her. We had a small altercation the last time we seen each other, but i had spoken to her twice since then and I dont bring it up and neither does she, we just act like it never happened. Or at least that's what I thought, maybe I was wrong. Not sure and am afraid to call her even. I miss talkin to her and seeing her. I dont know what to do...we have known each other 23 yrs, what do I do?

Best Answer

First i could my grandma in heaven :)

And Back to my lovely town and hug my lovely dogs :)

Best Answer

sanity

Best Answer

For my boyfriend to come upstairs and tell me he's truly sorry for all the things he's said to me and tell me from the heart that he loves me.

Best Answer

Forgiveness.

Best Answer

to be able to change the world and its peoples mindset

Best Answer

Honestly... to die and never ever be reborn ever again.

Best Answer

if my sister get back home from somewhere

Best Answer

One year after the fact so I could reflect instead of react.

Best Answer