JustAnotherStalker JustAnotherStalker 22-25, M 9 Answers Aug 20 in Community

If all of my loved ones died, there would be no point for me to live on..

Best Answer

I don't believe anything would do that to me.

Best Answer

NOTHING......I've always said that there is no person, thing, idea, etc. that would make me want to take my own life.....I'm too darn special for any of that crap!!!

Best Answer

good for u

Best Answer

It's down to someone I love and myself. Only one of us can survive.

Best Answer

Nothing that I can think of...but sometimes people end up being overwhelmed with life and all of its challenges. I personally believe that choosing life is always the better choice...but that is easy to say until you are feeling so overwhelmed that you feel like you can't go another step I hope I never feel so desperate

Best Answer

debt

Best Answer

I have attempted to kill myself numerous times in my life; I was so disgusted and overwhelmed with the pain in my life, I thought it didn't matter if I died. I didn't even see value in my own life. Now, even though I'm still in deep emotional pain, I know that I can use that pain to help others with their own. I can still inspire and empower other people from what I have learned to do, despite that pain

Best Answer

…i live in a country where over 30,000 people take that option every year…i have no reason to do so…

Best Answer

A code word if uttered

Best Answer