snob snob 26-30 20 Answers Feb 8, 2011

To have a warm honest relationship with my sister, to see her more often, and for my mother to accept me the way I am. Oh, also, for my body to be renewed, as well I have fibromyalgia. Ouch.

Best Answer

My pension, arriving 11 years early

Best Answer

For the girl I like to be online, so that I could talk to her.

Best Answer

world peace

Best Answer

For my grandkids to be here right now instead of having to wait until Sunday. They will be here from Sun. to Thurs and I can hardly wait for them to get here.

Best Answer

him coming to me then holding me in his arms and whispring the magic words into my ears : i love you , and i want by my side !

Best Answer

to walk into the room, see him standing there with his arms open, waiting for me to embrace him.

Best Answer

for everyone to be equal.

Best Answer

To have my arms around Allen.

Best Answer

being able to smile at my kids there my whole life i would love to have the teeth to smile n show them how proud i am 2 be there mum x

Best Answer

I would be happy if the guy that i love, will accept me as i am... =)

Best Answer

Having a good job and a real man in my life.

Best Answer

We were just talking about this...cuddling up with my girlfriend watching a movie !!

Best Answer

To have my mom with me...just for a couple of minutes.

Best Answer

A gentle and effective muscular body massage. Then a dip in a hot tub would be relaxing. After would be great to have a medium rare steak with a lettuce salad with ruby red grapefruit juice. I wouldn't have to wash the dishes. I could just sit quietly and enjoy digestion. Then for dessert a variety of french pastries with a hot mug of arabic coffee. :D

Best Answer

This is it.

Best Answer

If my boyfriend came home right now, with a pizza, a case of beer, and an awesome apocalypse and/or post apocalyptic movie. :D

Best Answer