U still love him. U forgot to get ur hairdryer when u broke up. U saw him in the check out lane. U misdialed him and apologized. He delivered a pizza u ordered to ur office. You went to eat out he was waiter.

Best Answer

Okay, I'm answering this, but i'm changing it alittle... "What would make you speak to your first bf again?" I talked to him the other day for my best friend because she's falling in love with him, and she's too afraid to ask him on a date. So, me being the amazing friend i am, talked for her over the phone to him (she didn't ask me to, and she was stuttering really bad). She didn't get mad... lucky me... but he got really awekward because he's still hurt after all this time. ==; and I get to go on a double date with him next week.... <br />
Now for my first love: Anything. I WANT to talk to him again. If I ever get the chance, i'd GIVE anything to talk to him again. My only fear would be the goodbye...

Best Answer

I'm totally with you on part 2!!! As for part1, good luck! Sounds awkward

Best Answer

Nothing, he's a shadow of the guy he used to be. I don't know what happened in those 5-6 years, but he went through some changes.

Best Answer

If she was much different than the person I fell out of love with.

Best Answer

Yes! I was the one that initiated the breakup and have often wondered what my life would be like had I taken that road

Best Answer

Have you spoken to the person since? If not you should catch up sometime!

Best Answer

He is married and I would NEVER initiate that, but would love it if he did

Best Answer

Aw I'm sorry! Maybe someday :)

Best Answer

Alas, it would take a seance...

Best Answer

Aw I'm sorry!

Best Answer

A gun to my head....

Best Answer