abcdchic7 abcdchic7 18-21 12 Answers Jun 17, 2012

Im disabled and life would be easier if every place was accessible!

Best Answer

If everyone wore name tags..

Best Answer

A divorce and a new, kinder, compassionate lover.

Best Answer

believing it will get better and removing emotions from situations that dont involve me

Best Answer

If colleges were actually easier. Some people take a long time to graduate becuase they give us these classes that have nothing to do with our actual career. For example, I am a business major. Why are they making me take three foreign language class, two biology classes, one science class, a literature class, and three history classes? It's just another way to suck up people's money. I will not use biology in my career, I will not give a lesson of history in my career, nor will I speak Spanish in my career as I am horrible in foreign languages. If I am really going to college for a CONCENTRATED major, then ONLY give me classes that link to what I really want to do instead of wasting my time.

Best Answer

Two things. Either:<br />
1) More stuff / social status / breaks / luck so that the world suited my "needs"<br />
or<br />
2) Less "needs" for things I don't have and more contentment for things I do have. Or, better yet, no "needs" at all, just the basic, live-or-die needs, with nothing else determining how easy or hard I find life.

Best Answer

A good husband and father for my son.<br />
A babysitter that i could call on now and then.<br />
A cure for my fibromyalgia and for my son's autism. <br />
More money (that's an easy one).<br />
To be understood or to be able to connect more with people. <br />
More wisdom. More peace of mind. Better sleep.

Best Answer

People helping me.

Best Answer

If I could find my 2nd husband and force him to give back the $250,000 that he stole from me!

Best Answer

tons of money

Best Answer

haha if no presenting was involved. that would make it perfect! what cha doing?

Best Answer