Humour

Best Answer

lighting your farts on fire is hazardous

Best Answer

Volumes.<br />
Why? Because we all have our history; some have lots, some don't have quite as many. Some are cold and hard whilst some are warm and gentle. If people get chance to know me ... they quickly know enough about me to know me in such a way they can feel *confident* they know me. Open book sorta guy, so the questions someone asks me are (I think) are important in getting to know me; asking the right questions, in other words. :)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Well its good to be like that. some people do nt have the courage to do so, due to many social issues, and psychological ones too.

Best Answer

Yes ... so very true :)

Best Answer

If people got to know me, I guess it depends on what they think of me. Everyone is going to think differently of you, no matter what you tell them. No matter how you are people are going see you how they want to.

Best Answer

ye of course, and thats why i asked this question, cz if people get to know u, im pretty sure they'll discover a totally different person :)

Best Answer

They might... I am alot of things I am still trying to figure me out..

Best Answer

u know. u will always try to find urself, i think its somewhere deep in u . do u keep anger inside?

Best Answer

No I dont stay angry usually, I think I am young and still working on my life.

Best Answer

well thats normal...ive been working on finding myself...and after years of searching and changing...i finally understood myself..sometimes all u need is listening to urself and working on it

Best Answer

I know what you mean, I just had grow up faster than most people our age. Had kids which gives me meaning to life, just sometimes miss being young. Hard to explain but its worth all of it my children are best thing to happen to me.

Best Answer

I understand how u feel...but u can still live ur age..at.the..moment instead of regretting and dwelling on the past

Best Answer

obviously the best person who's ever lived... the man who inspired Jesus and had to have the word "modest" invented to describe himself... :-P

Best Answer

what do u.mean?

Best Answer

I only mean that I'm the best but that I don't like to brag about it...

Best Answer

That im really funny and kool and im nothing like how I look on the outside lol

Best Answer

u mean u're sad from the inside?

Best Answer

No lol I mean im not bitchy scarey or rude lol

Best Answer

i wish i was funny :D

Best Answer

They might know better not to

Best Answer

why

Best Answer

I can't tell.

Best Answer

accept urself and u dont have to tell people abt thin gs u dont like about urself. just be..you ^^

Best Answer

that's great advise , thank you :o)

Best Answer

wc :)

Best Answer