Menty24 Menty24 18-21, F 18 Answers Aug 8, 2013 in Community

At the altar or whatever it's called people will spew some BS about me being a girl who love life.<br />
But to each other they'll whisper how they always thought I was more than a little crazy. <br />
Then they'll forget about me.

Best Answer

Very realistic..

Best Answer

Thanks for Best Answer :)

Best Answer

Here lies Boatrace murdered by the creeping flesh................Where have i heard that before.

Best Answer

Mine he was a great worried. The person who fought not only for his family but for the people who always cared for. He was one of them who had the most beautiful smile with some beautiful eyes and he always cared for me and always there when I needed him most. May Allah grant him a place in Heaven.

Best Answer

I would hope they's just bury me immediate so . . . I'd think they'd say how unique my perspective was, how mildly consistently funny i was, how unpredictable.

Best Answer

She was pretty funny and had a big gluteous maximus.

Best Answer

That b!tch was crazy!

Best Answer

"It sucks to be him."

Best Answer

"and in the end even an angry god can fall"<br />
Or something along those lines, that or complaints on the lack of sandwhiches that would be getting made.

Best Answer

he made an imperssion on the people around him<br />
smart ,funny and never boring

Best Answer