shap36 shap36 41-45, M 73 Answers Jan 4, 2012

Call Me 666-6666

Best Answer

fab

Best Answer

Trust me

Best Answer

You've got me all wrong. The N is in the wrong place.

SANTA

x

Best Answer

omg!!! I thought I was he only one that thought Santa and Satan were the same person. both wear red both have same letters in heir name and both have taken away the true meaning of Christmas!!!!!

Best Answer

Well, I added 245321 friends today, only five were not politicians...

Best Answer

I would picture Satan as being a darkly poetic, eloquent, sadistic gentleman. (I'm atheist so I hope no one minds my mythical creation of the character.) He would be highly intelligent, manipulative, admirable in his own way.... self-serving but not chaotically, randomly evil/destructive. He doesn't like to follow the authority of others and he thinks for himself, setting his own code of behaviour and ethics, which has a logical pattern (in his own mind) but not a desire for "the good of all humanity". He likes destruction and feeling powerful, dominant. He would be sweet to his woman (and she could easily love him), but to few else. His mind would have high processing capabilities... and he'd be amazing at things like chess, composing haunting music, and poetry to rival the very best. In all these types of creative leisures would be a taste of darkness, sadism, hate and organized evil. Here's a snippet I think he'd want to copy down on his wall, if he were bored sometime, in idleness: Fire and Ice by Robert Frost:

"Some say the world will end in fire,

Some say in ice.

From what I've tasted of desire

I hold with those who favor fire.

But if it had to perish twice,

I think I know enough of hate

To say that for destruction ice

Is also great

And would suffice."

Best Answer

Here's another I think he'd write, just to depress people: Aubade by Philip Larkin. Though he might write that in a public place on Earth rather than on his own wall, because it would be more effective.

Best Answer

"Just gotback from doing aid work in africa. I am sickened by this industry of human suffering. These christians have created an entire industry of keeping people weak and impoverished so they can administer their "charity". It makes me sick. For people to truly be helped they must learn to have inner strength and ethics, not living off the crumbs of a decrepit stagnant and vile worldview of ignorance and slavery such as christianity and islam"

Best Answer

Well said my friend...I strongly agree.

Best Answer

I'm livin' my dream! bite me god!

Best Answer

There was a young lady named Gloria

whod been had by Sir Gerald Di Maurier,

and then by six men,

Sir Gerald again,

and the band at the Waldorf-Astoria.

Best Answer

I hear he's fond of limericks.

Best Answer

lol !

Best Answer

"dont u wish sometimes that u could go back in time and change some of the dumb decisions u made in the past"..lol

Best Answer

Welcome. Place your handbasket in the pile to the left. Have one hell of a day!

Best Answer

I love you, Jesus!

Without you I'm so empty! ;)

Best Answer

His shopping list. Clearly.

Best Answer

I have cookies.

Best Answer

"Satan was here"

Best Answer

Satan rules, OK?

Best Answer

lier lier pants on fire !

Best Answer

"For a good time, go to heaven!"

Best Answer

Welcome to the law society

Best Answer

Power Corrupts, Absolute Power corrupts absolutely.

Oops I think I just confessed something but being the baddest mofo in the universe I don't care. And so what if I did plagirize it, sue me but just remember I'll be seeing You and your Lawyer sooner than you think!

Hugs S

Best Answer

I'm doomed to hell for eternity ......F O R E V E R

Best Answer