Afghanistan and Somalia

Best Answer

Lots of dead, starving, tortured people and a few overlords

Best Answer

There would be a lot of killed people, for sure. One of the most significant things that actually stops people from acting in certain ways is the consequences of their actions; without those consequences, people would literally do whatever they wanted to do. A lot of people do anyway, but the numeber of people acting recklessly would most definitely increase. Unless they have upstanding morals.

Best Answer

Anarchy! The survival of the fittest.

Best Answer

Republican tax-free nirvana.

Best Answer

rape, murder, and theft would be a part of daily life probably

Best Answer

An anarchist commune.

Best Answer

it would still have leaders.

Best Answer

Only one.....me.

Best Answer

EarthlingWise is right, people would still appoint themselves as "leaders", like most leaders in today's society though they would have their own individual agendas.

Best Answer

Actually , decisions would be taken by council.....it's called collectivisation.

Best Answer

chaos and crime

Best Answer

Suburbs of Malmö.

Best Answer

then no one will survive

Best Answer

According to Libertarians it would be paradise. Just let corporations and the free market fairy run everything. lol

Best Answer

It will sound atheistic.

Best Answer

Not so much. I'm not an atheist myself but I know atheists that act in a very responsible, reasonable and humane manner. One doesn't have to be religious to have a sense of morality.

Best Answer

I am not saying that atheists are without morals. I am just saying a world without law is like a world without God, sounds pretty atheist to me.

Best Answer