weirdcolor weirdcolor 36-40, M 22 Answers Jan 23, 2013 in Loss of a Friend

Go on and on only about themselves NON STOP the world revovles around them type a thing

Best Answer

Any kind of arrogance. I am not saying I have never been arrogant, but I hate to see it in anyone. It can come out in many ways, and it isn't pretty. That is not to say I cannot change my mind about a person....I could easily realize that someone might have had a bad day when we first met. There is always room for redemption.

Best Answer

If they are a negative person.........pessimistic. I prefer to surrond myself w/ upbeat optimistic people, keeps the vibe good!

Best Answer

roam with a finger in your nostril...:P

Best Answer

Lol I was just doing that before reading your answer... sorry :)

Best Answer

ohh...thank god u did dat before!! :P :)

Best Answer

Lie to me.<br />
Steal from me.<br />
Lie about me.

Best Answer

you made me mad cause there are alot of those in our midst who claim to be your friend..........

Best Answer

Anytime someone brags about money.

Best Answer

Punch me in the face

Best Answer

Have poor personal hygiene.

Best Answer

If they are a guy - I will not like them right off the bat if their pants are not around their waist.<br />
If they are a girl - I will not like her if I have only met her once and she spend the night in my boyfriends room... And has a nasty attitude the first time she talks to me.

Best Answer

Anything that would be unkind to my kids.<br />
Make sexual moves or comments to me. <br />
other than that.. I can ignore pretty much anything else.

Best Answer

wait for'em to start talking, grandma always said afterwards are gonna hate'm anyhow, since most of us don't make a lick a sense..wow, she knew like a book been read a 100 times over

Best Answer