Go on and on only about themselves NON STOP the world revovles around them type a thing

Best Answer

Any kind of arrogance. I am not saying I have never been arrogant, but I hate to see it in anyone. It can come out in many ways, and it isn't pretty. That is not to say I cannot change my mind about a person....I could easily realize that someone might have had a bad day when we first met. There is always room for redemption.

Best Answer

If they are a negative person.........pessimistic. I prefer to surrond myself w/ upbeat optimistic people, keeps the vibe good!

Best Answer

roam with a finger in your nostril...:P

Best Answer

Lol I was just doing that before reading your answer... sorry :)

Best Answer

ohh...thank god u did dat before!! :P :)

Best Answer

Punch me in the face

Best Answer

Have poor personal hygiene.

Best Answer

If they are a guy - I will not like them right off the bat if their pants are not around their waist.<br />
If they are a girl - I will not like her if I have only met her once and she spend the night in my boyfriends room... And has a nasty attitude the first time she talks to me.

Best Answer

Anything that would be unkind to my kids.<br />
Make sexual moves or comments to me. <br />
other than that.. I can ignore pretty much anything else.

Best Answer

wait for'em to start talking, grandma always said afterwards are gonna hate'm anyhow, since most of us don't make a lick a sense..wow, she knew like a book been read a 100 times over

Best Answer