Questionator Questionator 26-30 246 Answers Mar 23, 2012

Question of the Day

Say something blatantly racist.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

This is exactly what i was going to say but i see you beat me to it lol

Best Answer

So, you replaced his racism with your sexism. Why would you accept anything from a blatant racist?

Best Answer

Let me see them abusing a child, woman, elderly person or animal.

Best Answer

What do you consider abuse to a child?

Best Answer

But it would be okay to see them abusing a man in his 20's? I'm missing something here.

Best Answer

I would dislike a person immediately if they showed blatant disrespect for who I am in general. You have some friends who are your friends out of sheer opportunity...to gain something! After they get want they want....you're thrown away like last night's trash! The lack of morals in such a person would drive anyone away from someone who is not willing to reciprocate honesty, loyalty, love, respect, and just being a friend.<br />
Although racist should be at the top of my list....racism is usually a learned behavior from family patterns. I don't hate them, however, I don't understand their reason for disliking others who are different from them. This is a big world, we all need to find ways to share it respectfully.

Best Answer

I really like your answer, Cryss1980.
I've had a number of friends that have used me, normally as an agony aunt, as I love to help people and I have a kind heart. But then when I've needed a shoulder to cry on they are no where to be seen. Being used is the worst feeling in the world.

Best Answer

Rebbawilde, I understand all to well about friends like that...I've had too many to count! It feels as though I'm a magnate for people like that. I have a big heart and love to help people, but that doesn't mean I expect to be walked all over either. By the way, thanks for liking my comment...I appreciate that! :-)

Best Answer

Cryssy1980. I deal with this sort of thing very often with people in part of my surroundings - especially with some people in meetup groups and with some sports coaches I deal with. A number of sports coaches practice glib behavior with ingratiation. You get a really negative impression from a person who points out they delight (or delighted) in watching many episodes of Jerry Springer. Such a show like that on television depersonalizes, devalues, and dehumanizes things in general - not to mention desensitizing.

Best Answer

You make a very good points on here about moral and personal development in a person.

Best Answer

I like to be able to help people. Yet, when you consider the time and energy people put into making some form of impression towards others, you must ask why that is being done. If there is a great deal more to be analyzed, commented, etc from the physical image of a person than their actions, experiences, etc in contributing and/or attributing to truly helping and/or supporting a person in need - there is a chance you can stump a person and see their true colours. These experiences can be remembered thoroughly (even though they may be things you may want to forget) to give you means to define your values, how to discern people with vigilance, and to better avoid the more unpleasant circumstances. Like Cryssy1980 mentioned, reciprocation is vitally important.

Best Answer

I forgot to mention there is a level of sleaziness with some of them.

Best Answer

Cryssy1980..I know people like that..my family. It may hurt when friends do that to you, but family. That goes deeper. I go out of my way to help them but..for example my sister says to me when I come back for money she owes me,,,"well, you didn't say it was a loan." I'm divorced with 3 children how does she expect me to give her $400. Another time I loaned her $75 for a battery and later $237 for something else she needed done to her Mercedes (she got that thru me,too, then dropped the insurance. It was to be fr 6 mos. ended up 21/2 yrs. Everyone acted like I was wrong for complaining)) My uncle says "Why are you upset,,all the money you make." (What logic. I told her I was planning to get another car now I had to wait 21/2 yrs.) This went on for a while. Now I just deal with her with a long handled spoon. She doesn't ask for money anymore. Mom is an instigator so I guess she told my sister what I confided to her. They think I'm stupid and I feel that way now because I should not have ignored how they were treating me, but it still hurts.

Best Answer

Exist.

Best Answer

hurtide ,disrespectful or abusive to someone who is smaller or weaker than them...

Best Answer

Harm a child or animal!

Best Answer

Say, "Yeah, the Beatles are over-rated, man." Grrrrr.

Best Answer

Nice one ... I don't care much for anyone who doesn't like the
Beatles...they should at least admit what they've done for music!

Best Answer

lol better not mention the beatles when im in the room, you would be disliking me pretty quick.

Best Answer

Lol, sorry : D

Best Answer

lol dont worry, will allow you one error in judgement as the rest of ya music is sound ;)

Best Answer

Yip, agreeing to disagree is sometimes the best option, lol : ) of course, they have nothing on Tom Waits ; )

Best Answer

I'm confucius (;}) because you have the Beatles listed in your favorites for music??

Best Answer

Be arrogant, and condescending...instant turn off!

Best Answer

think they are better than every body else

Best Answer

act like a complete idiot and a know-it-all freak

Best Answer

Great question! A deal breaker for me is seeing someone treat others as though they are inferiors. For example, I immediately dislike people who are mean to waitresses or who treat custodial workers as though they are non-persons. In other words, those who act in a superior, patronizing fashion toward others are difficult to like. Also, people who gossip about others are a real turnoff.

Best Answer

Some here have already said what i feel. <br />
Racist comments, cruel gossip (or gossip in general), homophobic remarks or comments, hateful talk. Just causes needless suffering and I wont be apart of that.

Best Answer

Be rude and dismissive...

Best Answer

Racist, sexist or specist comments...Everyone is free to have their own prejudices, but they better keep it to themselves.

Best Answer

Be rude to a waiter or waitress for no reason. Some people treat them like servants or worse

Best Answer

if they are a right wing conservative.

Best Answer

nothin. I love everyone.

Best Answer

Failing to smile . people who don't smile are miserable and being miserable is a bummer and can be contagious .

Best Answer

Act like they are better than everyone else

Best Answer

Arrogant ********, attention seekers and *****!! Ugh! Automatic dislike! Stay the hell away from me! I can't stand when people try to be seen...like sit the F down! Nobody cares!

Best Answer