wellcc wellcc 36-40, F 14 Answers Jul 23, 2013 in WTK

A store that has many self-check registers open and only one cashier checking out people. I think greed in stores has gone too far. I made a quick stop after work last week to pick up 5 items and spent 15 minutes in line because there was only one cashier for the whole store. I refuse to use self-check, that's the final straw with me, don't mind bagging my own groceries & carrying them to the car, or pumping my own gas but the least a retail business can do is check out the customer.

Best Answer

I agree 100%, Cher!

Best Answer

I can often tell when I walk into a business if the employees are unhappy and if so then I don't go back. And if no one speaks English you know they aren't paid a livable wage.

I also won't do business with companies that I've applied to work at and wasn't hired. If I'm not good enough for them, neither is my money!

Best Answer

Bad service. Clearly using business to front something illegal, clearly using business to fund a particular political view (like AARP) etc.

Best Answer

reductionism.

Best Answer

Being treated rudely, or having shady looking employees working with the public.

Best Answer

I believe in free speech and freedom of not spending my money where that speech is personally offensive to me so, for example, I would never buy a "Rolling Stone" magazine again after their recent choice of covers.

Best Answer

If Amazon scammers and trolls really hits peak......

Best Answer

a few things

1 if they supported child labor

2 if they took a stand to global issues that I strongly opposed

3 if they were reported to be doing unethical practices

Best Answer

The name of the company being "Monsanto"

Best Answer

Only if they violate the consumer/retailer agreement. I paid money for the right to use this product and if I'm denied those rights I'll take my money elsewhere.

Best Answer