Politicians.

Best Answer

Guns

Best Answer

no need more guns, less criminals

Best Answer

good man^^

Best Answer

AMERICANS

Best Answer

Is this a real picture of your torso, Man? If it is, WOW!

Best Answer

Republicans.....then you have, in one fell swoop, eliminated most bigots, racists, misogynists, fanatic religious nuts and the greediest of the corrupt rich.

Best Answer

Democrats and bleeding heart liberals...then in one felt swoop you'd get rid of all the idiots in America. People who refuse to realize that life is hard and no one should be given a hand out, get out there and work and stop welching off the state and taxpayors of the country and realize that the rich don't owe you anything...get off your *** and earn your own way!

Best Answer

That is very true, I may as well argue with a puppet....or a brick wall.

Best Answer

During reconstruction many Blacks were in high positions in Government. They were all republicans. The Democrats started the racist policies and democratic policies had to be eliminated during civil rights fight in the South. Every war we have entered up until The Iraq war was instigated by Democrats. Republicans got us out. hand up programs to help people get off welfare were started by Republicans and stopped by democrats. Democrats love to have more people on welfare because they fool them into thinking they are on their side and it creates an enormous voting base.

Best Answer

I'm a republican living on disability and foodstamps. Thanks for insulting me. Republicans still believe in taking care of those who have no earning power. You make us sound heartless and bigoted.

Best Answer

you have got your facts all kinds of ****** up

Best Answer

Siberia7, there's a BIG difference between the "party of Lincoln" and the predominantly conservative Republican party of today. Gradually, from the days of the Depression and DEMOCRAT Roosevelt's New Deal, through the days of the Civil Rights Movement, the Democrats have become the more LIBERAL party. The Republicans began attracting white southerners and conservatives by being resistant to social welfare programs, labour unions and and civil rights legislation. The Republicans turned away from their liberal roots and became the supporters of big business, fundamentalist Christianity and the extreme right-wing. The conservatives are the ones calling people like yourself "lazy" and people who "don't want to work", not the liberals. I am an able-bodied woman who has never been on foodstamps or any type of assistance, has worked steadily for 33 years (knock wood), and I am a Liberal Democrat. Why ? Because I would rather my taxes provide assistance, education and other resources to help people in need, than support big business who won't even keep jobs in the U.S.A. !. If you are a Republican and receiving aid, you're basically voting "rich" while living poor.

Best Answer

the richest americans only pay 18%of their wealth each year, whereas middle class americans pay 24%. The richest 10% control 80%of the wealth and the government spend 4 times as much tax dollars on corporate welfare(not including bailouts), that they do on ALL other public welfare services combined including medicare. When republicans are in office they are partnered with major corporations, who in turn fund the campaigns and lobby to keep corporate taxation and regulation to a minimum. Taxes pay for everything we need in this society including schools, police, mail service and firemen...but these things are the first to face devistating budget cuts when republicans take office and starting slashing away taxes for the rich. Education, the environment, welfare services, libraries, medicare, medicaid....these programs suffer and still the rich get richer.

Best Answer

Preach on brother,PREACH!!!

Best Answer

I'll get right to it massa! But my legs don't work anymore,guess ise just lay me down an die to u real soon...

Best Answer

Well said Bijoux!

Best Answer

I find it so hard to understand how people cannot see what being a Republican really says these days. Boggles the mind!

Best Answer

I understand!!

Best Answer

USA needs a more supportive healthcare system for the people

Best Answer

aye madam ^^

Best Answer

Bigots.

Best Answer

Hear, hear !

Best Answer

Bigots suck

Best Answer

Big time.

Best Answer

food with no hormones or preservatives, in other words healthy food.

Best Answer

I agree, go organic.

Best Answer

and no herbicides and pesticides and genetically modified, less nutritious food.

Best Answer

poverty<br />
MB20

Best Answer

Just a signature

Best Answer

politicians who want to control every facet of each individual's life. Let's see...that would be the executive branch, the legislative branch, and the federal court system...I guess we Americans would be better off without the politicians!

Best Answer

Mega corporation manipulation, which the people and government are controlled to a great extent.

Best Answer

yup, well, you can thank republicans for most of that.

Best Answer

Amen..

Best Answer

In the name of foreign affairs, meddling with other countries' internal affairs.

Best Answer

Weapons of all kinds; from the smallest to the largest. Can you imagine the effect it would have on all people and politicians? It would change the way we deal with ourselves and the world. But, I'm a dreamer!

Best Answer

In a perfect world....but there will always be someone trying to kill someone, there will always be weapons and people to use them. Unfortunately the bad guys always have weapons and won't hesitate to use them so it is necessary to defend ourselves.

Best Answer

That is an idealism....but its a nice one^^. I would be happy if they just got rid of all the bombs and guns....lets go back to swords and actually facing the people we intend to kill so we have some sense of reality. I feel like, for most people, it is just a video game. Guns and bombs and electronic targeting systems separate us so much that it doesn't feel real....like we are really destroying human lives!!

Best Answer

Yes, yes, in a perfect world, it is idealism, sigh...I said I am a dreamer!

Best Answer

Yes, that's true but the USA would be better off without them.

Best Answer

Semper Fi.. from pensacola,cradle of Naval Aviation

Best Answer

Gangs.

Best Answer

Sunkissed, it's only amusing the FIRST 100 times. :(

Best Answer

dont mind her LG, she is just and ignorant little troll.

Best Answer

Biggots and racists.

Best Answer

Get rid of the illegals

Best Answer

cuz thats what jesus would do!

Best Answer

Overseas contingency operations.

Best Answer

All nude bars

Best Answer

A MASSIVE DEBT

Best Answer

actually Ned we owe more mate. They owe 102% GDP we owe 105% GDP. Neither is good though =(

Best Answer

OBAMA.

Best Answer

I agree,Obama

Best Answer

Republicans

Best Answer