Do no say chaos. bc chaos is already here. the monetary system created choas.
snoopy5345 snoopy5345 22-25 20 Answers Apr 8, 2012

peacfull and productive

Best Answer

wow i am so suprised so many people say such positive things on this subject.

Best Answer

There are days when the armies of zombie minds, the poverty of greed, the debt slaves grovelling to their masters, the junk food mass mania and the TV unreality can be over whelming.<br />
I want a society that benefits humankind and one in which people are not required to pay to be alive.

Best Answer

People wouldn't be able to get by producing nothing anymore. They would all have to work.

Best Answer

i thought we already worked. we would just have to work for our tools and food. instead of working for money to buy the tools and food.

Best Answer

Not all work now. Some get by on welfare.

Best Answer

A lot of people have "jobs" that add no value whatsoever... they move paper.... those people would starve.

Best Answer

Sounds good to me.

Best Answer

True. Middlemen of sorts. People would have to learn to work with their hands again.

Best Answer

They get by on welfare because that is the only option they know off. Seems to me you do not understand how money works. And you have never lived without resources.

Best Answer

What I meant is that they get aide. People are paid in money generally right. They used to barter or trade in the past. If you're trading a resource then that's your contribution. You were talking what if right?

Best Answer

People doing more for themselves would be a good thing to achieve again. I think if an EMP hit the earth and all the gadgets went dead, half the population would go into a panic over it.

Best Answer

We would probably trade ob<x>jects instead of buying things with currency.

Best Answer

One word: BETTER!

Best Answer

hell ya.

Best Answer

We don't have chaos now. Take away electricity and/or the internet (on which our monetary system functions). That, my friend, would cause chaos.

Best Answer

maybe not chaos in your home. but the ones that are being s*tripped of resources and being bombed and killed. is choas for them. if it was choas for you. you would not be in the monetary system in the first place. they must keep it comfortable for you.

Best Answer

You're saying chaos is already here, and created by the monetary system. Chaos is part of any system. The monetary system can be the cause. But let's not forget how governments also contribute to said chaos. Removing a monetary system will cause far more chaos than can be fathomed, or even touched upon here.

Best Answer

yea sure . maybe for those who cant survive without money. For those able to adjust to any situation with live in bliss.

Best Answer

The neolithic. The reason we invented the monetary system because it creates the order that we have now.

Best Answer

yea what a great order creating choas to the rest in the world. and neglecting the ones who need.

Best Answer

That's keynesian economics and the hubris that the population can be controled.

Best Answer

... you should do some more research. check out the movie thrive. but please dont get caught up in the movie. it is the government feeding fear to keep people in the monetary system. There are thousands of groups starting to live natural again. This is what they do not want.

Best Answer

No it's just daft people thinking they know about economics.

Best Answer

it would be interesting to see how that would be arranged with out screwing peoples live around ,rich or poor.<br />
personally i don't think that would work out,how would we benefit,how would this increase the quality of life for us as individuals ,not that many people can farm,who owns land or how would land be distributed<br />
so that more people could farm vegetables or food from it to live.<br />
What about rents and other utilities wow what a mess.<br />
just my opinion

Best Answer

a mess for you because you never survived in the wilderness. bliss for i.

Best Answer

what about the others that can't survive in the wilderness

Best Answer

well it guess it will be time to learn. it wont be so hard. there will be others to teach you. There is far more that lived without money than those with.

Best Answer

being human is able to adjust to any situation.

Best Answer

optimist thats nice

Best Answer

wait a few years, because, we will be going to a cashless society. everyone on this planet will be using either a credit/debit card, or there will be a microchip under your hand, then you walk past the register at the local market and scan your hand. believe me, it's comming soon !!!

Best Answer

oh that is choice. i beleive i have free will. and choice to live a natural life. it is a us law.

Best Answer

It is against the law of god and nature to take away free choice. and thoughts manifest. if you beleive that will happen in the future it will. but i beleive we will all wake up and head for the forest and know there is power in numbers.

Best Answer

good luck with that ! I believe in what the bible says. and that my friend is, the world will be under control with one religion, one government, and a cashless society. I understand what you mean by heading for the woods. I too, will refuse any kind of chip under my skin. but, the bible does say that without this "mark" you cannot buy or sell without it. it's only a matter of time before the entire world's economy completely fails. read up on the New World Order. it's all there in black and white.

Best Answer

well the past does not dictate the future. And i have my all knowing eye.

Best Answer

I would have more Stuff to barter.... my garden would be bigger.....

Best Answer

good idea. i am going to extend mine as well.

Best Answer

A lot less populated.

Best Answer

Or less need to populate. ever wonder why we all want so many children.

Best Answer

Free labor

Best Answer

skint

Best Answer

Cooler. And everybody would be producing something.

Best Answer

sawweet. we would exchange our made gadjets for other made gadjets

Best Answer

Yep. That's the idea. :))

Best Answer