GyeNyame GyeNyame 36-40, M 15 Answers Jun 7 in Politics

check the obamacare law, im sure it's in there somewhere. after all its 2500 pages

Best Answer

ha I dont think so

Best Answer

I'm still waiting for the masses to wake up and protest. I guess this one you mentioned ought to do it.

Best Answer

Psssh... At that point we're pass protests. You have a revolution on your hands. They know what that bill is going to do.

Best Answer

well honey, it's time to revolt!

Best Answer

join a church just for the hell of it

Best Answer

LMAO...

Best Answer

Don't give him any ideas.

Best Answer

Why not? He already signed a bill making it legal for Monsanto to flood the entire U.S. with GMO foods. The bill is set up to where the government can't tell the company what they can or can't do. Basically giving them immunity to everything. I figure, let's see what else he can do to **** things up.

Best Answer

Satanists would be upset

Best Answer

Know that America was finally finished. As an Atheist I would applaud the common sense approach. But I know that Prohibition of what the people want. (No matter how stupid) doesn't work and drives it underground, where it does more harm.<br />
The Classic "Prohibition" is the best example, giving organized crime a foothold it exploited and has never looked back from. And of course we see that again with the "War on Drugs"

Best Answer

Catch me if you can!

Best Answer

that would have had to be passed by congress so you can't blame obama

Best Answer

you can't only blame him though you would have to blame congress to

Best Answer

I would pray to God he didn't find me :P

Best Answer

Protest, that's for sure.

Best Answer

If religion is punishable by death, you're gonna need more than a protest.

Best Answer

Actually no I won't, I re-read this question & I don't live in the U.S., soo.

Best Answer

A "bill does not reach the President's desk until it has been approved by votes of both houses of Congress. So, your idea would never come to reality. But, if it somehow id, it would be rejected as being unconstitutional. Contrary to what you are implying with this question, the U.S. Constitution is the law of the land.

Best Answer

I wouldn't want it to get to that point. But it wouldn't surprise me if it ever did. Or if there was a loophole in the law to where you could enforce something like that.

Best Answer

There is no "loophole " in the US Constitution in this matter. Have you ever read the Constitution?

Best Answer

Yeah, I've read it. Idea only came to me because of the Monsanto bill he signed.

Best Answer

That bill has nothing to do with religion but it's bad enough.

Best Answer

What Monsanto bill.... and what does it have to do with religion?

Best Answer

I could've sworn I just said it has nothing to do with religion. Go ahead and google it. Basically the bill gives them leeway to flood the country with all kinds of GMO foods without the government stepping in. Hawaii rejected having anymore GMO foods, though.

Best Answer

A "bill" or an "executive order" or a "regulation". There are vast differences.

Best Answer

All that's necessary would be an " executive Order"......LMAO

Best Answer

not give 2 because A i am atheist and B i don't live in america

Best Answer