IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 21 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Community

You'd be on the Dave Chappell show!

Best Answer

I remember listening to an interview with the chairman of the African American Society. He was so proud to be an African American, and promoted black issues everywhere he could. He took part in a D.N.A test which maps an individuals roots, this man to his own admission, was absolutely gobsmacked to learn that 97% of his D.N.A was of white European Ancestry. In the Interview, he said he wanted time to reconsider his position as chairman, and time to take in this information.

Best Answer

All people have descendents from Africa.

Best Answer

Please provide a reference, that is pretty much like just asserting that new research shows that the heart doesn't pump blood.

Best Answer

I just wouldn't be a part of that crap to begin with.

Best Answer

Did you know that Aryan people from ancient times were a special sect of middle eastern Buddhist monks? Yeah, they were never blond haired and blue eyed. And the swastika is a Buddhist symbol for peace. Oh, Adolf, you goo-for-nothing s*** head! You ruin everything!

Best Answer

wouldn't happen...i've got no time for racists.

Best Answer

Suicide.

Best Answer

One Of its founders were Jewish... it's just a gang race just has little to do with it... besides plenty of black racists need to realize they probably have a white guy in the family tree...

Best Answer

I can't imagine ever even being part of an Aryan brotherhood organization, so I have no idea. Blood lines don't mean a thing to me.

Best Answer

Ignore it, never tell anyone, but know that some day it WILL bite me in the a** and I will definitely go straight to Hell.

Best Answer

I'd get advice from Clayton Bigsby

Best Answer

woggy boggy

Best Answer

ha!

Best Answer

Be Happy

Best Answer

well, they all do...they just happen to be selectively delusional.

Best Answer

Like the guy who just discovered he had Hungarian Jews in his family tree ?

LOL !!

That will probably show them how ignorant they are.

Best Answer

weird....i was just thinking about that....most of them don't know what theyre mixed with.

Best Answer

True

Best Answer

are you still trippin over the aryan dude. quit breathing life into it

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer