A smart@$$ detector. To weed out some of these people

Best Answer

You're right.

Best Answer

A bra that feels like you're not wearing one.

Best Answer

Just think of the downfall that could have. We get ready for the day, go out all confidently strutting our stuff with our special no feel bra, everyone is looking at us, our confidence is growing...only to find out we forgot to put on the no feel bra and everyone is looking cuz our nips are peeking out the bottom of our shirt. (Ok, so mine are way to small for that scinario but...just saying)

Best Answer

Oopsie daisy lol

Best Answer

A device which helps me in reading someone's heart.

Best Answer

I want one too!

Best Answer

:) sure

Best Answer

oreo cookie cream in a spray can

Best Answer

I only like the cookie part. U start saving those for me, ill send u my cream.

Best Answer

My GOD!!!! someone call a doctor this woman has had some sort of tramatic head injury. she is talking gibberish. Where is that doctor

Best Answer

I work with them...do u think possibly the sent me to surgery and reprogrammed my brain????

Best Answer

I would love to invent an elixir that changed a person's genetic sex. If I could convert my body from male to female permanently, to match my soul, I would jump at the chance!

Best Answer

Sooooo, what were u born as that your soul rejects?

Best Answer

I was born as a female, only inside a male body. I was always emotional and sensitive and when my first wife left me with our four kids I was nurturing and had to be mom and dad. I am not a male, I am a female and proud to be a woman no matter what body I happen to inhabit.

Best Answer

A device to put on cars so people cannot text and drive.

Best Answer

A universal replicator; I'd only ever need to build one, and then it could make endless copies of itself (which I could give away to everyone in the world so they'd never want for anything again). Ah, dreams...

Best Answer

Disgustingly welthy people have those they call it money

Best Answer

But if we all had them, they wouldn't be wealthy any more. :) Besides, when I want something I want it *now*; I don't want to wait three days for Amazon to ship it...

Best Answer

Good point!

Best Answer

an FTL engine to visit the stars

Best Answer

A Transporter, like they had on Star Trek to make cars obsolete.

Best Answer