It's pretty much the same thing, different manifestation.

Best Answer

Eating disorders are a form of self-harm, albeit with a different psychology behind it. I'd say an eating disorder is more to do permanent damage to you though.

Best Answer

their both bad the only difference is your not seeing the effects to your internal organs being ravaged and torn until you bleed out and end up in hospital. However, similar could be said about self harming when you bleed out/break a bone/ ect.Eating disorders have long last effect on your body. self harming leaves scars or damages you for life either way wouldn't have pick up the phone been a better option out of the two presented?

Best Answer

What's the difference?

Best Answer

both, I suffer with both of these and both can be deadly, self harm helps faster, but it really depends on the person/their situation

Best Answer

well for me i only self harm - but it is really bad at the moment though. <br />
but my sister has an eating disorder, so my family is kinda always in a mess, stressed out so both self harm, eating disorders are bad, you should never do them <br />
i know that i don't know what it's like to live with an eating disorder and but i DO know what it's like to have a family member that has one. it's would be hard to live with. <br />
but i really understand how difficult it is to stop self harming i still self harm at this very moment. so BOTH eating disorders and self harm are really horrible things for your health! <br />
and also eating disorders is ALSO another way to self harm'

Best Answer

eating disorders is a form of self harm:(trust me i know i had bullimia and anorexia plus i cut and burn:(

Best Answer

I can't see what the difference is either. They are both situations that bring unhappiness and defeat to the person's spirit.

Best Answer

I'd say both, just because I do it and I see how bad it is, but can't tell anyone....

Best Answer