This really happened to me while i was out dressed
cindyloulove cindyloulove 56-60, M 17 Answers Sep 4, 2011

I'd say that I don't lend my shoes to strangers, even for a try on. <br />
Sorry.

Best Answer

That is funny. I would like to think I would take one of the heels and stick it in his eye, but I would probably stand there with my mouth hanging open.

Best Answer

ugg ! dont like the sound of some strangers sweaty feet in my shoes at all...

Best Answer

Yeah, fugi and other assorted firch...

Best Answer

I don't wear high heels very often, but somehow strangers never ask me questions like that. My friends say I look rather...well---stern, initially.

Best Answer

i would say sure and then i would say thank you and enjoy the show.

Best Answer

I would make sure his feet weren't too wide/large to where they would stretch out my shoes. I doubt any guy's feet are this small anyway.

Best Answer

I'd say it was unsanitary, 'cuz it is.

Best Answer

i would tell him that his feet are too big. i am a size 5 in ladies shoes, no way any guy could fit into my shoes.. but i don't wear high heels so this wouldn't ever happen to me.

Best Answer

if he wear naylon stockings or PH i agree and help him to wear heels ..touching his naylon legs mmm...lovely

Best Answer

well beening im a sub i would just have to wear them for him silly question any way

Best Answer

thereĀ“s no need to ask ... I wear always woman shoes anyway ...

Best Answer

tell him that if needs to try on heels to go shopping and try on as many as he wants.

Best Answer