plungesponge plungesponge 26-30, M 15 Answers Mar 8, 2012

First one, the other is free.

Best Answer

Paranoid and clingy. I had one and he went crazy, literally. It's nice to have somebody there but not have them constantly watching every move you make with fear. If they watched you with admiration or out of amusement (good kind) itwould be a different story.

Best Answer

I prefer someone who cares and asks, but trusts and believes that whatever you are doing, you are not being unfaithful. Someone who is loving and kind and strong and trusting; protective without smothering you; faithful and gentle and loyal. Maybe I'd be better off with a nice dog.

Best Answer

Well seems like being an indefferent guy is not too bad.<br />
I would never ask because I trust her.<br />
And if she does choose to do something that could lead to the end of the relationship I cannot stop her.<br />
Just have to deal with it if it comes up.

Best Answer

Paranoid and clingy. I like indifferent.

Best Answer

I can be both and I can say from experience, neither works out, care too much, care too little...no win unless a happy balance is found.

Best Answer

I've had both, but the paranoid clingy guy ended up being an abuser and a stalker, so of the two, the indifferent one was preferable.

Best Answer

Clingy paranoid = not for me. A loving relationship is ba<x>sed on trust, no love without it.

Best Answer

i can't pick. trusting is a big part of any relationship, but if he is indifferent i would think he really don't love me.

Best Answer

don't like either really, but having to choose one well the clingy paranoid man, I had one who mutated into a real control freak, I managed to escape though.

Best Answer

Mr. Paranoid. No-one likes to be treated like a kid.

Best Answer

The clingy guy. <br />
I love my partner but if he didn't trust me and didn't give me any me time I'd end up in Holloway

Best Answer

How about a confident and caring guy. Confident enough to trust and caring enough to ask.

Best Answer