Being healthy, happy, well-adjusted, dating and working at a job that pays quite well and that I enjoy doing. With the income I'd probably be traveling by airship or light speed trans-atlantic or trans-pacific rail for vacation. I'd visit my mom who's bustling around her house like a 20 y/o thanks to the new hips and lung made from stem cell tissue and the affordable nanobot technology that repair her blood cells preventing any sickle cell anemia crisis. Ok, I'm gonna go cry now -_-

Best Answer

I would be 'living the dream'<br />
no worries about money, where to live, how to get along with family. <br />
I would have space, all the pets I wanted, time and space to do my artwork.<br />
Play the piano without my dad thinking I was just like his crazy mother.<br />
Dream on

Best Answer

Boinkingg Emma Watson.

Best Answer

What I prefer to be doing is flying around just using my body and floating from place to place. The structures would be floating also. Maybe tethered to a planet. People living in floating pods. Water flowing in streams through the air. Animals also. They would be floating in herds.

Best Answer

non beliver, theory are excectley, but would love to be an adult still cared for by parents, meals, laundry, boo boo kisses, with all benifits of adulthood, explicit

Best Answer

Not answering this question.

Best Answer