Watching an older television show called "Sliders" with some friends. Its premise is a group of people sliding through worm holes that they created. They are able to glimpse alternative worlds. Some theoretical physicists beleiev in this many worlds model where an infinite number of alternatives play out. What do you think?
placidprince placidprince 22-25, M 11 Answers Jan 2, 2013 in Community

Being healthy, happy, well-adjusted, dating and working at a job that pays quite well and that I enjoy doing. With the income I'd probably be traveling by airship or light speed trans-atlantic or trans-pacific rail for vacation. I'd visit my mom who's bustling around her house like a 20 y/o thanks to the new hips and lung made from stem cell tissue and the affordable nanobot technology that repair her blood cells preventing any sickle cell anemia crisis. Ok, I'm gonna go cry now -_-

Best Answer

I would be 'living the dream'<br />
no worries about money, where to live, how to get along with family. <br />
I would have space, all the pets I wanted, time and space to do my artwork.<br />
Play the piano without my dad thinking I was just like his crazy mother.<br />
Dream on

Best Answer

In an alternate universe I'm a wanted criminal who stole a formula created to enhance and bestow certain abilities. I go around doing as I please, regarding everyone else as "cockroaches", and searching for a worthy opponent. The company I stole from managed to bestow certain abilities to others to combat me, but few have joined me, others have died by my hand, some have gone underground to hide from me, and others try to learn more to take me down. I play with time and space as if they were putty or clay, and they've even enlisted off-world help to combat me...which I find funny.

Best Answer

Wow.. that's awesome

Best Answer

Boinkingg Emma Watson.

Best Answer

What I prefer to be doing is flying around just using my body and floating from place to place. The structures would be floating also. Maybe tethered to a planet. People living in floating pods. Water flowing in streams through the air. Animals also. They would be floating in herds.

Best Answer

an African dictator

Best Answer

non beliver, theory are excectley, but would love to be an adult still cared for by parents, meals, laundry, boo boo kisses, with all benifits of adulthood, explicit

Best Answer

Not answering this question.

Best Answer