MyPontentialThoughts MyPontentialThoughts 13-15, F 9 Answers Feb 3 in Dating & Relationships

Having sex , dating another guy making out with some one?

Think that's it

Best Answer

Spending money on a shared bank account on drugs or gambling is worse than that.

Best Answer

Those things are all fun

Best Answer

Drugs are good

Best Answer

Sure but if you waste more than the other can earn, you're breaking a fundamental pillar in a relationship. I've got no problems with occasional drugs or gambling, but sustaining an addiction is cheating in my opinion.

Best Answer

That's not cheating that's just being a douche bag,

Best Answer

In my opinion

Best Answer

My wife knows I'll be more likely to divorce should she rack up debts than if she racks up affairs.

Best Answer

Anything that you do hoping your partner won't find out.

Best Answer

Breaking promises. Forcing promises which can't be kept. Making promises which you know you'll break. The moment you promise monogamy you're already cheating. Your partner is cheating because s/he forces a promise you'll never be able to keep.

Make promises based on a reality. Make promises you can keep.

Best Answer

Anything that would make your SO unhappy that you did not talk to them about first.

Best Answer

Having cards hidden up your sleeve.!!!

Best Answer

Unless you're having a magic competition. Cheating is breaking of established rules. Those rules differ per couple and per game. It's wise to be clear and honest about the rules you're going to play by.

Best Answer

adultery.

when you are not married it is fornication

Best Answer

having emotions for another or physically doing something with another in the process of you dating or being in a relationship with a person

Best Answer

Anything that you wouldn't want to tell your significant other about.

Best Answer

Anything you would only do for or with your boyfriend/girlfriend. with a person who is not.

Best Answer