The proximity to another person

Best Answer

amen to that.

Best Answer

Kidneys with no stones.

Best Answer

My mitchellin tyre belly ;)

Best Answer

no! then i will have nothing to bury my face in when i kiss your stomach!

Best Answer

Hahaha. Im actually only 8 and a half stone but in my mirror i feel like Mr Blobby haha

Best Answer

I have a slight "hump" on the back of my neck.. its not very noticeable until you compare mine up to other females. I swear I feel little Notre Dome'ish sometimes. A lady should not feel like that.

Best Answer

i know what you're talking about, and i can tell you that it never bothered me.

Best Answer

would like have more muscled arms

Best Answer

that's easy to do!

Best Answer

I wish I had not lifted weights. Now I have large upper arms and big shoulders. But, it sort of balances me out, I guess.

Best Answer

why is that bad? i think big shoulders and arms are seriously hot. especially considering the kind of amorous activities i'm into...

Best Answer

Height. I'd kill for each ".

Best Answer

height seems cool.. until you have to sit in cars.. find clothes.. sit at tables... it's just different green grass from teh other side of the fence

Best Answer

how tall are you? i could stand to lose a few inches. long limbs make it hard to squeeze my way around machinery i'm working on.

Best Answer

5'9. I'll take an inch off both of you.

Best Answer

you don't need to be taller. you just need to tell some good jokes. when the ladies turn around to listen and see your handsome face, they won't care how tall you are. besides, five-nine isn't short at all.

Best Answer