Questionator Questionator 26-30 89 Answers Jul 20, 2011

Question of the Day

END THE WARS.<br />
END THE FED.<br />
END OF STORY.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

I wouldn't be president ... he can't change anything.

Best Answer

Reduce the amount of pay that the politicians are getting. Perhaps reduce it by at least 10 to 20 percent. If they don't like it, then they can work for free or resign.

Best Answer

Nothing, I would be too busy banging Michelle

Best Answer

Uh, no comment.

Best Answer

Reverse every single thing that George Bush did.

Best Answer

congress would have same benefits and taxes as the regular tax payer.

Best Answer

The rich pay the higher taxes while the poor pay the lower. That's how it's supposed to be. I believe the highest tax that can be imposed is around 34%/dollar. That's 34 cents of every dollar is taxed, and that percentile is reserved for the rich. As for the poor, the lowest tax that can be imposed is 4%/dollar. Of every dollar a poor citizen has, only 4 pennies are taxed.<br />
Instead, the poor are screwed while the rich watch from their big thrones. But who am I to judge? It's not like I have the freedom to say what I want, right?

Best Answer

I would place import taxes on all products from China. They do it to us and the USA can't compete against the Chinese, due to the slave wages they pay.<br />
We need to keep jobs in America.

Best Answer

Loose the death penalty.....rest of the world did decades ago

Best Answer

I'd bar any Alaskan "helicopter game hunters" from running for office...

Best Answer

ALL Politicians make minimum wage. Period. They say time and again that it is enough to live on so lets see them do it. Also, they must personally fight in every war that they vote for. That should clean a few things up.

Best Answer

That is why we should also charge them with treason when they engage in that behavior (after all, they are betraying the voters for their own gain) and imprison them or execute them, no exceptions. The excuse that we must pay them adequately to reduce temptation to accept bribes clearly has not worked so its time to use their model of swift and strict punishment to deter crime. Whats good for the goose.........

Best Answer

i would push for legal gay marriage in all states. i would strive for peace as best as i could. i would work on making sure we dont get into debt again. i would stat programs that aide and helped the less fortunate. i would cut down on the secrecy. i would listen and do polling advice for important issues.

Best Answer

soft prison sentences and the way these criminals get a nice cushy lifestyle inside paid by us!!! disgusting!

Best Answer

I would shoot every politician who was 1 or more days past their second term right after I granted myself immunity to do so.

Best Answer

the whole world

Best Answer

I would probably try to invent a system not ba<x>sed on economy. The economic system stops a lot of good things from happening. Just look at how many people in poor countries die each year due to the fact that we cannot afford to feed them. Economy is a big killing machine and thus it doesnt work to everyones advantage. Take a look at the AIDS medicine controversies in Africa. <br />
I´d wire up the entire African continent and hand out laptops to everyone. Getting rid of dictators require the inhabitants to be educated in order for them to realise that there are other and better ways to live. When they know and want this they´ll get rid of their own dictators on their own accord. You can make a difference today by helping out OLPC-projects if you like but they are still too small today to make a real dent anywhere. Again it is economy blocking the good process.<br />
I´d bother Joss Whedon with ideas until he breaks down crying and starts making a new Buffy, the vampire sla<x>yer movie that is better than the first one. (honestly, besting that movie cant be that hard.)<br />
Oh, and knowing that women love men in power i´d set aside a portion of the day to find a nice groupie and finally get laid again...and again...and... :)

Best Answer

I would change the way I dress...presently I am a t-shirt and jeans kind of person

Best Answer

the entire system

Best Answer

I would get rid of all of the illegals and stop the anchor baby law. I would put an end to welfare and food stamps, if I who is diabled can work so can everyone else.

Best Answer

bring back our industry , put the prisoners to worklet them support them selves take away the tv and coputers and phones let this become a privledge they earn ; take away the time out in the milarty ; stop importing twice as much as we export ; put the jobs and money back in the hands of americanpeople worrie abouth our own first when the people go back towork the tax mony will start to come in fed and state income soc money people will spend more;; tax money wich all goes back into the gov pot ; put a stop to fake research funds stop gov loans to every one that comes over on the boat give the loans to american people who will give back to the pot ;rebuild our milatry at home not put them on loan to every country out there ;;we protect every one else and leav our selves wide open ;;stop rebuilding every country we bomb we bomb for a dam reason ;;in short bring america back to america give the american people a chance to speak and not put my words in there mouthes;;breeze

Best Answer