My Name is Brick..my parents were Pink Floyd Junkies...I LOVE my name and wouldnt change it for the world

Best Answer

Thats is a awesome name

Best Answer

Its not like i don't like my name. It gets a little tiring when i have to repeat it twice/thrice to other people. I'd like to go with autumn. Probably name my child as that.

Best Answer

Very pretty name.I know an Autumn who was born in the spring.She is a stunningly beautiful girl.

Best Answer

I like my name. I might change my middle name though. Not that I don't like it, I just think it's plain.

Best Answer

No. No.

Best Answer

Yeah, I changed my name to Dweezel, because i thought that my given name, Moon Unit, was kind of silly!

Best Answer

zee

Best Answer

my name is will gherkinhead im thinking of changing it to bill gherkinhead cant use ivor as that dads name

Best Answer

No I dont mind it, its not that common and everyone messes it up but its mine..

Best Answer

My birth name is boring, but I'd like to change it to Araya. Yet, it's the name I was born with and that's how it's going to stay. :)

Best Answer

I love my name, but have a good reason to change it. I'd tell you, but the names gotta stay separate

Best Answer

Not saying, yes, extremely.

Best Answer

I'm Batman.

Best Answer

Anastasia Beaverhausen

Best Answer