Consistent behaviour. Name calling, coldness, alienation, exclusion and more serious stuff like fear and bullying.

Best Answer

Very sorry to hear that. :( I hope things are alright now!

Best Answer

I guess being consistently INCONSISTENT? ?...Totally see the other stuff...

Best Answer

Haha, my language was poor. I mean consistently doing any of the unpleasant things I listed.

Best Answer

Walking on eggshells around the person, never knowing their reaction to the slightest of things you do, being always blamed for the way they treat you and everything that is wrong in their lives, being disrespected by them, allowing them to let their family disrespect you, the horrible mood swings,the way they manage to emphasize all the feelings of insecurity you have.<br />
They are supposed to be your better half. And the job desc<x>ription is for them to make you feel better about yourself not worse.

Best Answer

telling someone they're nothing without you. it really kills the self esteem.

Best Answer

A relationship where you are put down in order for the other person to feel good about themselves and maintain control.

Best Answer