Actually its a real situation happening in my life , my bf is not of same religion but I really dont know wat to do. I wanna stay with him, and on the other hand am scared, Help me out!
wildchild2811 wildchild2811 18-21 8 Answers Jun 16, 2012

Turning down love on the basis of religion is even more insane than religion itself.<br />
If you choose to "believe" something,.then fine for you.<br />
Expecting another sane person to "believe" the same,.is crazy.<br />
Religion often makes people crazy,.becos they get brainwashed by dogma and peer pressure..This can alter the way they think to the point where logical thought becomes difficult or impossible.<br />
This question to me is very worrying becos it goes against the true basics intended by any spiritual system,..which is meant to be ba<x>sed primarily on Love in the first place.<br />
Love is a universal law...Religion is just a handy crutch for mental health where it might otherwise be severely lacking.<br />
Most religious types i know,.are half hypocrite and half delusional crazy people..<br />
A few like the singing and a sense of belonging..Others turned out to be scammers looking for suckers and much much worse.<br />
Just choose love and if you must have religion in your life..Keep it to yourself.

Best Answer

Good one really :)
thnkx dude for great advice

Best Answer

One should lead to the other....

Best Answer

dunno

Best Answer

One (religion) is a parasite upon the other (Love)

Best Answer

Definitely Love, have you ever heard of two nations going to war because they love each other. On the other hand when it comes to religion.................well what more can i say.

Best Answer

I can't marry someone from another religion, but if I could I still wouldn't marry from another religion and here is why! It is not like I hate other religions or that I think they are completely wrong, I still believe in them in some way but I believe for real that my religion is the only accepted and correct religion! I have no problem with anyone from another religion, but when it comes to marriage I will think differently! <br />
Even if I love him I will still look far into the future and at the kids who will surely be coming and I wouldn't want for my kids to hold another religion for a simple reason is that I do believe that my religion is the only correct one and I'd want them to be on the right track.<br />
That was my thinking but you might believe in your religion differently or you are more open about other religions so I'd ask you to look at the future to come and ask yourself if it is fine for your children to be raised with another religion or to be confused between two religions which might get them to something else - I think to agree with your partner on the religion is important for the stability of your marriage and for your future children stability.

Best Answer

You're also right. these are the things that worries me actually.. thnx anyways that was a good one

Best Answer

You don't have to be a nun in order to be able to love your religion!

Best Answer

You are welcome, I hope you will make a correct decision.

Best Answer

I couldn't care less about someone's religion and, if they did about mine, they probably wouldn't be the kind of person I'd go for anyway.

Best Answer

thnks for the advice

Best Answer

LOVE. always. love conquers all in my opinion :) it doesn't matter what religion he is, love is more important.

Best Answer

thnx

Best Answer

you're welcome :)

Best Answer

Religion.

Best Answer

U sure?

Best Answer

Positive. You can always find another man to love who shares your faith. If not, I'd rather be miserable here on Earth than burn in Hell for eternity. Seems like a no-brainer to me.

Best Answer

Maybe so, but there's no harm in being brainwashed into believing in something bigger than myself and doing good for humanity.

Best Answer