aliveandfree aliveandfree 26-30, F 12 Answers Jan 31, 2012

More money,less stress and reasonable hours.

Best Answer

hahahh agree

Best Answer

As long as we're in this fantasy world you talk of, can I have a baby unicorn and a money tree?

Best Answer

only if you duck

Best Answer

As long as the wage is enough to live on I'd rather have more time and less stress to enjoy myself. I'm a pretty simple person and have simple tastes.

Best Answer

I am currently on the "more money, more stress & long hours" path. I couldn't imagine life any other way, I bet it would be boring.

Best Answer

less money means more stress for me.... Besides i can manage stress, but i cant manage money i dont have.

Best Answer

I dont like any conditions in my life...so i started my own business... Enough money enough time enough stress....

Best Answer

Can't I just have money ?

Best Answer

LESS money with alll a those wins EVERYtime for me.. actually, can you please show me where to get that Now ? Thanks.

Best Answer

That's what I have right now... but I wish I could afford to put some money away instead of just living in reasonable comfort. I feel like I'm throwing money away renting instead of buying a place, but I can't do that on my current salary. But I don't want to be a nervous, tired wreck either.

Best Answer

If I was young I would take more money, more stress and long hours, best to work and save when Im young so I can go and enjoy it later.

Best Answer

More money for a few years, when I had enough, less money for less stress. :)

Best Answer

Less money, less stress and reasonable hours....I wouldnt have time for anything if I had long hours plus the stress....no money is worth that to me!

Best Answer

If I was younger than choose more money, more stress, long hours.

Best Answer

Yes, that's definitely a valid point - to work hard and make money while you're young so that you don't have to when you're older. But I guess it's also a question of HOW MUCH more money - if it's not quite substantially more, so that you can put a decent amount away each month, there doesn't seem to be much point to killing yourself with long hours and stress.

Best Answer

I like a challenge so A.

Best Answer