My girlfriend :D

Best Answer

One bottle of Jack Daniels, some ice, a fillet of Giant Panda cooked rare with a nice Quaalude sauce, a bottle of 1795 Ch√Ęteau Lafite Rothschild, and for dessert, creme brulee spinkled with copious amounts of ecstasy.

Best Answer

One that lasted for fifty years.

Best Answer

A full Elvis minus the toilet.

Best Answer

golden coral which is a piggy bar so it would be anything icould want. just make sure there was steak that night!

Best Answer

Everything I can't eat. I'm going to die before it kills my intestines anyway, right? ;]<br />
Pasta, garlic bread, french toast, deep-fried things like calamari and shrimp.<br />
Anything and everything I love about bread!

Best Answer

A double gin and tonic, a big fat juicy cheese burger with extra onions and sweet potato fries! Hello...Heart attack!! :-)

Best Answer

A great steak, bacon n cheddar mashed potatoes a nice salad and a nice piece of chocolate cake........unlimited Margaritas would be great too!<br />
Oh baby that is a meal to die for:-)

Best Answer

A bottle of V.O. Canadian Whiskey and a big juicy steak.

Best Answer

A ribeye steak cooked medium well...A baked potato with butter,sour cream,shredded cheese,chunked ham and ranch dressing...A salad with all the fix 'ens..and texas toast...Of course I couldn't eat all that...But I'd die with a full stomach.

Best Answer

Seconds.

Best Answer

It would have to be Fried chicken, I love it soooooo much, yet I don't eat it. I'm like that commercial..........>>>><br />
" Oh, but you don't understand it can't be between us, you are just not good for me, you clog up my arteries, and give me cellulite, OH, how I wish I could eat you every day BUT NO, I CAN'T, I must do what is best, yes what is best for me" hehehe...... Yes, if I'm going to die then bring it on, I will eat it all night long.

Best Answer

A gallon of good whiskey with ice. ****, I'm gonna die before the hangover, right?

Best Answer

I would have soft- shell crab soaked in cream then sauteed with butter and garlic. Some nice salad greens with sliced fennel and balsamic vinegrette. Roasted potatoes with extra horseradish. And a slice of raspberry truffle cheesecake. And a big bottle of champagne.

Best Answer

A Dinosaur egg omelet.

Best Answer