chereblue1 chereblue1 46-50, F 13 Answers Jun 10, 2012

Paradise... by the dashboard lights!

Best Answer

Somewhere really secluded just he and I...I see moonlight...a beach....just he and I.

Best Answer

I like the idea of honemooning on a Hawaiian Island with seclusion, under a stary sky, palm trees and gentle breeze blowing to cool me and my mate off just for starters.

Best Answer

The rest would be left up to our imagination.

Best Answer

Nice ; )

Best Answer

Some sweet-talk, some cuddling, then endless sex til morning. ^_^

Best Answer

:) just talk all night with lots of kissing,smiles and laughter.

Best Answer

with honey and a huge full moon in the middle of somewhere beautiful

Best Answer

Well, we just got married by a judge and had a dinner with family that lasted late into the night. Then - a honeymoon that was not quite normal. We drove to Rocky Mountain National Park and backpacked for 5 days. Knock your socks off hiking in the Never Summer Range (that lived up to their name) among mountain cirques. But not very conducive to romance and sex - except to zip our sleeping bags together and snuggle for every bit of warmth that we had.<br />
But then, when we got back to Estes Park we found that the Stanley Hotel had very large old claw foot bathtubs. Not being able to find bubble bath we just got some liquid soap, had a wonderful bath together, feeling clean for the first time in a while and enjoying scrubbing each other. We jumped into bed and even though we had been living together for six months it was like the first time we made love - screwing like minks and enjoying each other's bodies. Forgot about supper but I remember us doing it doggie style, looking out the window at the beautiful sunset.<br />
Not romantic, but memorable.

Best Answer

lol lol.........

Best Answer

Yes I guess that would be quite memorable GTR

Best Answer

on my private yacht that I don't yet own =^)

Best Answer

Not really sure, but I don't think on EP.

Best Answer